• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weeds canceled

I just found out that the greatest tv shows of all time is canceled.. Weeds

51wn7FlN7xL._SX500_.jpg

wallpaper_stringer_640x480.jpg

mad-men-2.jpeg

homeland.jpg

Game-of-Thrones.jpg

You've got to be kidding me.

Breaking Bad
Buffy / Angel
Chuck
Dexter
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Heroes
House
Merlin
Spartacus
Stargate SG1/Atlantus/Universe
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead
Torchwood
True Blood

among many many others

I wouldnt call it bad, it was about average compared to other big ones, but not bad

Weeds was good, but it wasn't that "Good" it didn't rank up there with something like Dexter, not by a long shot.
Am still sad that House ended though :'(

There is no best show, nor there is a worst show

Oh there is a worst one.

Jersey Shore

(In my opinion)

There are best shows and worst shows for everyone, some might think scrubs suck while i think it is one of the best shows ever along with the office and 2 1/2 men.

I personally hate all of these reality shows, such as jersey shore, these shows with 1 man/woman and a house full of the opposite gender and this man/woman has to choose one. I mean it's got potential, one man and like 20 slutty chicks, what i have in mind probably shouldn't go on mtv though :$

For some people this might be the highlight of the day.. If you work at a cemetary, all joking aside though if you like reality shows i'm not going to judge.. More than i have to.

Oh there is a worst one.

Jersey Shore

(In my opinion)

There are best shows and worst shows for everyone, some might think scrubs suck while i think it is one of the best shows ever along with the office and 2 1/2 men.

I personally hate all of these reality shows, such as jersey shore, these shows with 1 man/woman and a house full of the opposite gender and this man/woman has to choose one. I mean it's got potential, one man and like 20 slutty chicks, what i have in mind probably shouldn't go on mtv though :$

For some people this might be the highlight of the day.. If you work at a cemetary, all joking aside though if you like reality shows i'm not going to judge.. More than i have to.
Meh, there are far worse shows on MTV than Jersey Shore, at least that show can occasionally be fun and not make you completely lose faith in humanity.

Nooo!!! Why :(

It was suck a good show. I know there are alot of dexter fanboys out there but what the hell WEEDS FTW!

Like I said before, it wasn't cancelled, it ended
TV Shows ending = good
TV Shows cancelled = bad!!

whats the difference?
A show that is cancelled either rushes an ending leaving plot holes or just ends with a major cliffhanger
A show that ends is closed, most if not all plot holes are dealt with leaving no major issue hanging

ending = good
cancelled = bad

Meh, there are far worse shows on MTV than Jersey Shore, at least that show can occasionally be fun and not make you completely lose faith in humanity.

Most likely true, i stopped watching mtv back when they still gave you music =D

Back