• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weekly Challenge #3 Armor

Next topic for #4 Challenge? + comment if you want concrete/specify it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
WC, lol :p
@ READ Scoring changed/guidelines changed

TOPIC : ARMOR (freedom here, it can be even sci-fi armor)
Animation allowed?: YES!
Color count: max. 100 + 1 for bg (Because animation can consume more, it depends what you want to do :p)
Size: 32x32 (default size for items in Tibia)
Background color: freedom ;p
Format: .PNG/.GIF (as always xD)
Scoring and rewards (just for highscores):
CHANGED - new system (premmy points)
"Competitors will collect these points over the course of the whole month (4 challenges) and the one with the most points at the end of month will get a premmy."

Gold is 3 premmy points
Silver is 2 premmy points
Bronze is 1 premmy point

Rules:
1. You need to pixel up your sprite, put image on host and Send it to me via Private Message
Title: Weekly Challenge #3 Armor [YOUR NAME]
Content:
[Name of Your item]
[img.]YOUR IMAGE[/img.]
2. You are not allowed to show your sprite anyone/anywhere before end of challenge (voting).
3. You must create your item from scratch - no edits, no copying, tracing or sh*t...
Please follow template above, it's easier for me to find and put it all together.
DEADLINE: (always 7 days from start of thread)
extended: 10 September 22:00 CEST

About challenges:
I will try to put new thread every 7 days. And voting thread always asap (next day)!
Highscores soon :p
Rules and difficulty/scoring can change every challenge.
Questions, Suggestions for future challenges are welcome

Tip: It can be animated! Use it as your advancement

Last edited:
@ REFRESH
I must extend time, because lack of entries. New deadline is 10 September 22:00
Hope to see more people participating.
*As Shadowsong said

@down
Fixed xD

Last edited:
No no Anevis, you got it wrong. Competitors will collect these points over the course of the whole month (4 challenges) and the one with the most points at the end of month will get a premmy. This way Tala would have to give out too many premmys and he doesn't want that. So please fix your information in the thread :p

Back