• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM - OTC] Zoltyum - Age of Cataclysm | Beta Launch 6/30/2023 - 11A.M PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://zoltyum.org
Server Address
zoltyum.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
So... This server was the only tibia custom server with a decent "thief/assassin" class implemented ingame, but for some reason it was removed? why?

Holly Molly, my guy, I remember your name, sweet lordy, so many years ago, the class still exists but will not be available during the beta phase

Tried it and it's literally just a new SR server, I don't see the Zoltyum related stuff Shadow added

The SR map is from zoltyum, there is the iconic Dellbridge city. I hope you like the changes we have made to the server!

Both Zoltyum and Shadowrealm was P2W so why would anyone expect this to be different?
You are totally welcome to come and check with your own eyes how this server is FAR from what SR or Zoltyum used to be in terms of benefits by donating.

It was reduced by MILES, literally, the shops barely get you anything good, this man is upset because he got hunted by another player, there is nothing you can get in any shops that gives you that power, that's why I'd appreciate you checking it instead of just going with it.

You are totally welcome to come and check with your own eyes how this server is FAR from what SR or Zoltyum used to be in terms of benefits by donating.

It was reduced by MILES, literally, the shops barely get you anything good, this man is upset because he got hunted by another player, there is nothing you can get in any shops that gives you that power, that's why I'd appreciate you checking it instead of just going with it.
I was just saying that since both SR and Zoltyum were both incredibly p2w, you'd expect this one to be so as well. Not saying it is or isn't.
And if it is like you say, then kudos to you! Great job :)

I totally agree that SR was p2w so hard but looking at the new version of server 'Zoltyum', i can say that it is %1000 ? less pay2win than how the previous versions were. Yeah ofc there is some items on the shop but thats only to boost you for the first 2~ days of the server, once you start doing your dailies like dungeons and stuff like that, theres no way that it can be called p2w.
About the jewel shop.. There is ways to obtain jewels through ingame events and bestiary, and more ways are being implemented(thats atleast what GM told us that hes working on it)
About the rates of the server, its really low-rate compred to previous server which i liked because with the high experience and stuff like that, the era were dying in maximum a week or two, its been a week and half since beta started i believe, we are like few days close to beating the first conti i beileve so its really more long-lasting than how its been before.

I can say that it looks like GM learnt from his past mistakes and trying to do his best at the current version and for future.

Almost every game is P2W these days lol.
Just swipe a little to get you ahead. Its everywhere :(

He still may have a good server though, even with some swipe options. :p
Going to come give it a shot later today.

Cheers.

Last edited:
UPDATE

Hello again! Dear community, we have excellent news for you!
We have updated our client! To prevent our players from having to download the client over and over again every time there was a change, we made the decision to implement an AUTO UPDATER in our client! This will make downloading our updates to the client much easier.

1690175530703.png

Introducing a new version of vBot exclusively designed for Zoltyum!
Furthermore, to enhance the gaming experience of our players, we have also added a New Bot to our new client!

1690175728086.png1690175542128.png

Changelog
  1. In further news, we are glad to announce that the armor system has received a large patch, several issues related to it were fixed.
    Also, important note, Armor no longer applies on pvp, due to this we have temporarily introduced several measures to avoid large dps on pvp fights.​
  2. Desert continent, desert spawn bosses, desert relics, further crafting recipes, desert dungeon shop and new cosmetics seller has been implemented.​

1690176075692.png1690176085651.png

Last edited:
Was really nice, with alot of f2p options, then the gm removed option for jewels trough charm hunting, made it 1000% more p2w,
hope he change it back. but based on ur history on the old server it feels like more of this things gonna come where he remove things for us f2p

Was really nice, with alot of f2p options, then the gm removed option for jewels trough charm hunting, made it 1000% more p2w,
hope he change it back. but based on ur history on the old server it feels like more of this things gonna come where he remove things for us f2p
Jewels being obtained by bestiary was always a bug and people knew this, it was found and fixed because people actually wanted the correct charm points when GM implemented bestiary charms, there are barely and jewel offers and you can grind jewels by events or quests, I dont see how that's p2w.

Jewels being obtained by bestiary was always a bug and people knew this, it was found and fixed because people actually wanted the correct charm points when GM implemented bestiary charms, there are barely and jewel offers and you can grind jewels by events or quests, I dont see how that's p2w.
Only People from the old server knew it was a bug, Not new players, Like me..
Also Events are always empty. and quests u implented after my comment, So you most check ur eyes one more time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.