• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Weird freeze

Glidarn

Reaction score
Hello, i'm currently working on a real map wich i found here on otland, and i'm almost done but then i found this problem wich i consider is kinda big... I'm on my way to edron dhq when the client suddenly freezes, i'm restarting the server and it freezes again... on the same area everytime.

Imageshack - rme.png picture taken from rme

the path after the npc "ava tar" with the bats.

I have no idea whats causing it :(

weird thing it works with gm

it freezes when i'm using rod/wand in edron... i saw a guy had the same problem but he didnt solve it either.

I am using tfs 0.4 btw.

Last edited:
Overflow of map coordinates variable type?

I'm sry but you'll have to explain it abit more, i'm no that good yet. Even if i knew what you meant i dno how to like fix it.

@ Dessen.. I bet it is lol

lemme post a link from another thread that was similiar to this one but not exactly the same http://otland.net/f16/server-freezes-when-sorc-attacks-monster-73586/#post753930. THough i'm not getting any errors :S

this is the server that i'm working on, it conatins alot of hidden items and such wich i am removing, and i'm also removing ethno and galaxy and adding some stuff, fixing quests etc but i doubt it has anything to do with it... also read the comments but noone seems to be having this problem

Last edited:
so i did download the map agian and started it with no changed and then it worked lol, something got rly shitty when i removed ethno :S

prolly

Any other way to remove it, i used shift + del...?

Back