• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well, I got RS trapped,

I don't see how this is stupidity? If I have skull in Thais I can soulfire some random trying to kill me, get away and lose skull and then my friends can kill me giving him frag? Meaning you should never let any skull get away, because if they do you can get red skull. Or is it not how this works?

well, its a part of the game

A bug could also be a part of the game, or a knight having a potion healing full health no matter how big health pool he has (no it's not the case but those are examples to prove my point), that doesn't mean they should stay in the game. A knight being immortal would be a serious game weakness, just as I see this system.

I'm also guessing red skull traps are illegal because it is abusing a game weakness, which is why I think it should be fixed.

Its like this ; If some noob has skull and you attack him, and then when he runs and gets killed in party its your frag,

A bug could also be a part of the game, or a knight having a potion healing full health no matter how big health pool he has (no it's not the case but those are examples to prove my point), that doesn't mean they should stay in the game. A knight being immortal would be a serious game weakness, just as I see this system.

I'm also guessing red skull traps are illegal because it is abusing a game weakness, which is why I think it should be fixed.
Knights dont heal full health, if they would i would of been alive, what happened to me was very unlucky and lucky, Basically, they trapped me and took skull and i atked the 50 levels and they weared ssa so i couldnt kill them, this is a bug, a knight healing full health is not a bug because they dont actually heal full.

If those players like Boladovisk, Euparalizo and the ones you can see on the screenshot wont get deleted i will keep writing replies to my thread so it will be at the top. This happened about a month ago, i dont care i lost my items but i want those players to get deleted so it wont happen to any one else.

Don't u see muthafuckers ?
The skull bug is purposeful, GM's keep this bug cause' it makes people stop playing on shadowcores 'n goin' to lunarforce, because shadowcores is overpopulated now ! It's a conspiracy theory.

It was a joke...

Now serious, This bug needs to be fixed as soon as possible !

Don't u see muthafuckers ?
The skull bug is purposeful, GM's keep this bug cause' it makes people stop playing on shadowcores 'n goin' to lunarforce, because shadowcores is overpopulated now ! It's a conspiracy theory.

It was a joke...

Now serious, This bug needs to be fixed as soon as possible !
cry me a river, go lunarforce then, its fun with bs traps

Republicans X Democrats. I suggest make a poll to see if keep goin' with BS traps or not. _|_

Doesnt matter, they will not change it, it will stay illegal, because Mark loves when BR's donates to the server, and if we make them bs, they will quit = Mark doesn't earn any more money.
Trust me, this server will become more and more like a NoN-PVP real tibia server.

Trust me, this server will become more and more like a NoN-PVP real tibia server.
Yeah, I see...
Notice that high-levels doesn't have a good leveling up, because of this NON-PVP aspect, idk if they are retired or not...

Take a look at this point, which guild owns this server ?

Last edited:
Yeah, I see...
Notice that high-levels doesn't have a good leveling up, because of this NON-PVP aspect, idk if they are retired or not...

Take a look at this point, which guild owns this server ?

No guild, because there are only shitwars to 50frags.

Back