• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well, that's enough!

Do you mind if I release Datapacks/Scripts with Events?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I configure, but how I can start event, this event dont have globalevent to start or idk... the instructions to start please

I configure, but how I can start event, this event dont have globalevent to start or idk... the instructions to start please
From checking the script file, I generated to start it with (!resetctf) command.
I'm not a scripter as I said before, but I've also seen that line:
Code:
<globalevent name="timer" interval="1000" event="script"><![CDATA[

- - - Updated - - -

Just try, !resetctf

I try this but doesn't work... I think the script are bad. you test it?

I try this but doesn't work... I think the script are bad. you test it?
Try to find in the script a command to start or a time to configure, and try the other script. And yes I did and checked it.

iFate, I configure script... use the unique command
<talkaction words="!resetctf" event="script"><![CDATA[
no have other command, and nothing happend... I think I configure all good, but script doesn't work... Can you give instruction?

I configure and nothing happend =/
Lua:
--[[ Places setting ]]--

BLUE_FLAG = {x=1116,y=1109,z=7} -- Blue flag Place

RED_FLAG = {x=1190,y=1163,z=7} --red flag Place

Tp_Place = {x=1428,y=1080,z=7} -- Place where the event teleport will be created.

Wait_Place = {x=1370, y=1167, z=7} -- Positions Players will  be sent when the enter event's teleport

frompos = {x=1366,y=1164,z=7} --start sqm in the waiting room(1 floor)

topos = {x=1379,y=1177,z=7} -- end sqm in the waiting room(1 floor)

Red_Position = {x=1199,y=1169,z=7} -- Red team temple pos

Blue_Position = {x=1128,y=1104,z=7} -- Blue team temple pos

plz help, i don't know how to use these scripts, where do i put them? what do i have to do besides copying the map and change the positions. and do i have to download all the links? part 1,2,3? or are just the same ? plz help :S

plz help, i don't know how to use these scripts, where do i put them? what do i have to do besides copying the map and change the positions. and do i have to download all the links? part 1,2,3? or are just the same ? plz help :S
Dude, are you crazy? 1,2,3 aren't parts, They are only the xml's, but I've uploaded it in 3 upload sites.
The XML file, put it in mods.

how do i start the lava event? no errores everything woriking, but i don't know how to start it D:

Can you find Capture The Flag good for TFS 0.4 please... Really I want it, this is the best event.

Nice expansion aka DLC for that Fire Storm event by me :)
It shows time until event starts.

globalevents.xml
XML:
<globalevent name="event" interval="0.5" event="script" value="event.lua"/>

event.lua
Lua:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
local players = {}
for _, i in pairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
 table.insert(players, i)
end
local roznica = os.time() - getGlobalStorageValue(8012)
local odliczanka = 300 - roznica
for k, v in pairs(players) do
	if odliczanka >= 1 then
		doPlayerSendCancel(v,"Time to start Fire Storm Event: "..odliczanka.."sec.")
	elseif odliczanka == 0 then
		doPlayerSendCancel(v,"")
	end
end
return true
end

also you need to add this line:
Lua:
	setGlobalStorageValue(8012, os.time())

Here:
XML:
			function onSay(cid, words, param)
				setGlobalStorageValue(8012, os.time())
				doBroadcastMessage('Fire Storm Event will start in ' .. configFire.delayTime .. ' min. You can join to event by say "!event join".', MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE)
(x2)

also you need to change "300" (300sec = 5min) intro your own time until event start.

Wurd iFate thanks for the releases of course i did rep you & will continue to do so i noticed you added some more Events iv tested FireWell had to edit it a bit but works great love it also will use a few others thanks again sir.

Just finished adding the lava game/event whatever you want to call it holy god you deserve a reward for releasing this so fun , good job keep up the great you da man bra.

Thorn place a lever somewhere in you're map the id for this is 1945 , Next edit the lever add uniqueid="8801" then of course you must edit the script as it tells you on the first page good luck.

Everything works up until the 10th position then the fire stops working iv tried to figure this out for hours & still nothing, does anyone know how to fix this.

Last edited:
I love those events you released I really do. The thing that makes me annoyed is they way it is written: P

- - - Updated - - -

One big mess sometimes : P

Back