• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well, that's enough!

Do you mind if I release Datapacks/Scripts with Events?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battle dreams works without libs, I thought your talking about Battle boats.

Yes, i test the Battle Dreams script only reloading mods and dont found some functions, i will test this restarting the server.

Last question, do you know if the conditions will work on 9.1+ version ? I ask this becouse elf made some modifications on conditions parameters some time ago.

Yes, i test the Battle Dreams script only reloading mods and dont found some functions, i will test this restarting the server.

Last question, do you know if the conditions will work on 9.1+ version ? I ask this becouse elf made some modifications on conditions parameters some time ago.
Try :)

Hi Guns,
I have a questions for Survive Event, I intalling the event and then not start

1.- !poison_start... ok, event start
2.- create tp and broadcast all players join event
3.- player join command !poison
4.- broadcast player registred in event
5.- not start the event
6.- event close and teleported player to temple

I can do to make it work ?? someone who has installed this event?

please help me

regards

I wish for Tower Defense in christmas present.
Well, I don't think so.
In Christmas, I'll release a great datapack, with some rare scripts, free-bug, and great templates as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guns,
I have a questions for Survive Event, I intalling the event and then not start

1.- !poison_start... ok, event start
2.- create tp and broadcast all players join event
3.- player join command !poison
4.- broadcast player registred in event
5.- not start the event
6.- event close and teleported player to temple

I can do to make it work ?? someone who has installed this event?

please help me

regards
PM'ed.

Just as well, since your scripts do not work properly and you are not willing to better them. It will be better for you and for all of the forum.

IFate I want to tell you
first:you gave otland a nice event really i am using it and i liked it
Second:ignore people who begging you to fix the script for them
third:that's up to you.you closed the thread i liked :D

I Hope to see people like you.....For anyone having a bug---try to fix it yourself none help noobs

Wish you would focus on the sharing instead of the people begging, give them what you want and dont listen to the whining. I was definitely looking forward to more releases..

If still someone have this on hdd, could You reuload it please :)

i have it ..... but i can't reupload it because it isn't mine and it will take long time of writing and i got exams :)

Back