• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well, that's enough!

Do you mind if I release Datapacks/Scripts with Events?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
~Smelling Lava~ doesn't work for me =/ the teleport never is created.

in the map, where should i put the teleport position? (with laver) because it says that someone is already playing the game and i'm the only one in the server right now

in the map, where should i put the teleport position? (with laver) because it says that someone is already playing the game and i'm the only one in the server right now

Dude, if you aren't good at configuring, why are you following my events, and downloading it?
I'm tired of you, really.
I don't have any time to answer all your questions, comments on events.

i just tried adding the team battle but now my monsters when they are attacked they dissapear D: plz help any one why is that? :/

- - - Updated - - -

IFATE dont be rude, i'm not asking particulary to you all these questions...anyone here can help me, i already know that u don't know anything...so don't waste your time with me...and don't ask for rep if you are treating people like this lol

@Thorn script think you're in event... go to event with god and left to event for teleport.

PD: ignore my bad english haha

haha thanks ghazer, anyway i gave up :/ Ifate is right this is too much for me, i will add events that are only very specified about how to make them work

IFATE dont be rude, i'm not asking particulary to you all these questions...anyone here can help me, i already know that u don't know anything...so don't waste your time with me...and don't ask for rep if you are treating people like this lol
Yay, really?

By the way, I'm not waiting for your reputation..

There you go, the proof:

Repp ++, Gonna use lms and ctf

Wurd iFate thanks for the releases of course i did rep you & will continue to do so i noticed you added some more Events iv tested FireWell had to edit it a bit but works great love it also will use a few others thanks again sir.

Just finished adding the lava game/event whatever you want to call it holy god you deserve a reward for releasing this so fun , good job keep up the great you da man bra.
I love those events you released I really do. The thing that makes me annoyed is they way it is written: P

@iFate,
I threw you some rep, and I'm here to help with any problems. I'm glad you added my info to the first post, hope it helps a few people :)

Keep the events coming, I plan on testing them out and helping with any bugs. I might actually use the Battle Boats + Scalding Lava Events if everything is working properly. Haven't really had a run event before, and it looks like it would be fun.

Rep+ iFate, keep the good releases coming!

/Extrodus

Pretty cool again, thx :)

Wow it worked, thank you Reps for you :]

Respect and love !! So nice of you to share =)

Thank you! Big Release :D
more more more events...

View attachment 17447

It's always nice to see people releasing things.

Tis annoying to have to edit mod files, but still, it's nice of you to have released this :)
Thanks to all of you.
I'll keep in releasing, and a real map 8.60 (Best one ever), is on its way to be released.
I'm treating people, yay! If I'm treating people, I would have uploaded virus events, But..
To be honest, I've gave out 7 events of the best ones in Marketplace, That a guy like you, wouldn't ever get a one like it, because it will cost you over 15 EUR~..
But I'm a straight guy, I hate to take the money for a thing that doesn't even cost anything.

I'm not begging for rep..

I'm only asking for my rights?!

And I don't know anything?! Even after you've downloaded all the events?
Those events, none could get them without paying nothing (Like I did with you and others).

A lot of people been nice, and thanked, by reping or without, but the difference between them and you, that they are respectful, and you don't know what are you saying.

A message from you to me:
hii, i have a doubt about how to "install" these events, where to put the xml, if i have to download the 1,2 and 3 and how to edit the positions...i just aded the smelling lava into my map
First, your English is fucking suck.
Second, How come.. A owner of a server like you (I doubt), says "Where to put the XML", Don't you know that's theres a folder called "MODS", and "I have to download the 1,2 and 3, and how to edit the positions" You don't know how to paste the X/Y/Z from the positions? 1,2 and 3? It's only the same XML File, but I've uploaded it in different sites.

I would atleast tell everyone to pay 1 EUR to my PayPal, and when 10 EURs in my PayPal, I'll release, But I didn't ask for anything, only to thank me, just use the reputation.
But I didn't tell anyone, (IF YOU DIDN'T REP, THE EVENTS WON'T WORK).

And I'm not like others, thats uploading their thingies in (~fly) A money earning site to upload.

And for such a dork looking like a talkative chick messing with words , Its no worthy even to reply.

Last edited:
I recommend you update event in otland...

Links stay forever :D

don't get angry and be and adult, sorry if my english "is fucking suck" that doesn't give you the right to treat me like sHiT and to let you know, not every server owners know about scripting, that's why they need scripters lol, i'm not a scripter, i don't have one anymore and i'm trying to understand this to keep working. And one last thing...don't feel like a hero or a boss bragging about giving events that cost money, that only shows how much you like to feed your ego. and forget about me, i won't be bothering you anymore...
PS: when you have to debate, don't do it like a child with swearings plz

Back