• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didnt see it this way, I saw that we get to the end of the rainbow and meet a load of leprechauns and they kill us all because they think we stole there pot of gold :ninja:

No that can't be right... last time I met a leprechaun he was bumming me for change.

For the Racist/nazi people: There's no time for Hating. You'll regret that you shaved your head when you're about to fall down from a cliff in 2011 when a disaster hits your city and a jew is the only one who can save your life. So Stop hating, there's no time for it.

Love that part mate, everything else you said is complete bullshit, might be an 'evolution' nothing else.

This Is Just a bullShit
i dont believe in this!!

I heard it will happen at the 21. December 2012

And that's my 20th birthday! haha :D

something will happen 21/6/10
That's what lil wayne said, he stated this cause in drop the world video there was a wall with 621 writen on it

Last edited:
The Colider wasent deadly it was just rumors that if the colider fails it can react dangerously.

and i get laid everyday so i'll die happy

Last edited:
We're going DOWN. Something is going to hit the earth.

Let's hope a resonance cascade isn't going to occur :)

When I take a dump, 6 people die in that 3 minute span of dumping.
So, basically, I dumped during 6 deaths. How unfortunate :(

There's been a lot of earthquakes here in california too..

shit like this never happened before in this area!

i do think something's goin to happen @ 2012 ;S

EDIT: here's something interesting.. the events are happening between December 21, 22 and 23 of 2012.. if you search for what's happening in 2012 nature related blablabla
there will be 3 eclipses during the year.. which are related to something the bible says.. plus the bible talks about 3 days of darkness (DEC 21, 22, 23) and there's more tiny things like these ones.. but pshh who knows.. everything has an end :p

I got that from some research i did.. just letting you guys know before you start saying *#*#

Last edited:
Just try to live life to its fullest! is my motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back