• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westeros Online // Screen of Client Progress

Zulu

Reaction score
Logo_backdrop.png

*Most recent update*
A screenshot of client progress featuring minimap and icons..
Westeros_Online_2017-09-10_18-45-05-55.png

------
Thanks for viewing our discussion thread for Westeros Online. Please visit the important links below to join the development community and find more in-depth information:

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Westeros Online is an open-tibia server based upon the series A Song of Ice and Fire. The story timeline will begin at the very start of the books. All information and updates about the server will be posted on our discord, website, and here on a regular basis.

Of course, all of our work and ideas are open for discussion, comments, concerns, and criticism!

UPDATE LOG

23 August 2017 - Created map outline for Westeros. Rough draft for client load screen complete. Team formed, presently with 4 members.
24 August 2017- Early client Visual
client_bg.png
26 August 2017 - Mapping continues. Continent of Westeros has been accurately replicated. Image:
world_map_w_logo.png
26 Aug 2017
26 August 2017 - Winterfell mapping nearly complete
Our skilled mappers are hard at work!
Some screenshots of Winterfell & Winter Town.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

And remember, more screenshots can be seen on our DISCORD CHANNEL
1 Sep 2017
Just a short video displaying Winterfell and client at this point in development. Most things shown are incomplete, so don't mind any small mistakes you may see.
Thanks for watching!

Westeros Online

Last edited:
Make option, that if you die, you need to make new character. Just like in real life :D. Your character just leave the world. And if you make character, you just give character name and the profession like lord or night watch is given randomly :D

Make option, that if you die, you need to make new character. Just like in real life :D. Your character just leave the world. And if you make character, you just give character name and the profession like lord or night watch is given randomly :D
i would like to see when you die you lose all eq + some skills/level, i think making perma death is pointless

i would like to see when you die you lose all eq + some skills/level, i think making perma death is pointless

Hmm, so maybe all equipment, and you wake up with witch, just like Jon Snow xD

[edited due to changes]

Last edited:
Ideas are interesting enough for me, but I don't see any reason why I should spend few months to code such server.

What can you do to improve this server?
All I read was: "I can't do this, I need this and I'm not good at this"

If you can make nothing out of the phrase below, that's totally fine! Me neither xD

Well atleast when it comes the severity of dying those both have one thing in common: It sux. And when you die, you cry.

Last edited:
Well atleast when it comes the severity of dying those both have one thing in common: It sux. And when you die, you cry.
Been reading this for 4 minutes, and still trying to find the correct emphasis on the words.
The sentence *almost* makes sense, I just can't get it to flow properly to find the correct meaning. :mad:

Been reading this for 4 minutes, and still trying to find the correct emphasis on the words.
The sentence *almost* makes sense, I just can't get it to flow properly to find the correct meaning. :mad:
I acctually edited this phrase like 3 times and kinda forgot what I was about to say but it looks all messed up right now lmao :D
I think what I wanted to say is: Deaths in GoT are brutal and suck and so do deaths in Tibia.

Ideas are interesting enough for me, but I don't see any reason why I should spend few months to code such server.

What can you do to improve this server?
All I read was: "I can't do this, I need this and I'm not good at this"
I don't need any help coding, I can do the design and programming on my own. It's the artsy fartsy stuff I need help with.

there are atleast 1gb of otbm maps availables for download on internet
why not use a mix of them?

there are atleast 1gb of otbm maps availables for download on internet
why not use a mix of them?
This is a good idea and will probably apply it. However, for now I am focusing on the 3 cities needed for the server start and having them customized and true to Westeros. I am mapping it myself and will post pictures when it is presentable. Hopefully it is something a mapper came come into afterward and be able to work on it.

[edited due to changes]

Last edited:
Awesome ideas...

I have with mapping and housing built incentives for players to divide the world into different regions and rule/fight for them and at their borders or strongholds. Hmm..

Forget about Game of Thrones? No need to use same names. You have some great ideas with birthrights and yeah a ton of awesome ideas but it needs to be free of form/shape(GoT) so that anyone can start a guild(family) and go from there.. then invite friends, their friends become squires/sons to the player who invited etc..

I think you should do atleast one more starter house. Of course no rush ^^ you should probably start first with stark and lannister

All kingdoms:
The North (House Stark)
The Riverlands (House Tully or House Frey?)
The Vale (House Arryn)
The Westerlands (House Lannister)
The Stormlands (House Renly Baratheon)
The Reach (House Tyrell or Tarly?)
Dorne (House Martell)

This is all seven kingdoms I think, the two rest remaining are dragonstone and iron islands.

Will there be big event wars between the houses? How will the system work? Dynamic world? Btw nice project

I think you should do atleast one more starter house. Of course no rush ^^ you should probably start first with stark and lannister

All kingdoms:
The North (House Stark)
The Riverlands (House Tully or House Frey?)
The Vale (House Arryn)
The Westerlands (House Lannister)
The Stormlands (House Renly Baratheon)
The Reach (House Tyrell or Tarly?)
Dorne (House Martell)

This is all seven kingdoms I think, the two rest remaining are dragonstone and iron islands.

Will there be big event wars between the houses? How will the system work? Dynamic world? Btw nice project
The big event is Battle of the Kingdoms. It will be an all out war every 2 weeks played on a battleground. The winner will be determined by last man standing. The winning house's Liege Lord will become king. The world itself will be persistent and of course PVP will be a part of it. Whatever wars and fights the Houses choose to engage in between Battles of the Kingdom will be entirely in the players' hands.

Back