• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westeros Online // Screen of Client Progress

Development has resumed. However many things have been simplified or changed. Will modify thread and post updates.

Looking for a mapper.

Please refer to the Jobs board to see recruitment thread.

Welcome to our new staff members. Things are in motion, dev members who are here on this thread please feel free to introduce yourself, what you do, and your work & progress.

are there custom sprites?

I hope this answers your question! LongClaw and Oath-keeper (Images are blurred to prevent theft.)

Hi! I'm Victor. I'm responsible for mostly the cosmetics (Such as the map and sprites) I also to help out with programming involving the classes and anything related (weapons and spells)!

Last edited:

I hope this answers your question! Iron Claw and Oath-keeper (Images are blurred to prevent theft.)

Hi! I'm Victor. I'm responsible for mostly the cosmetics (Such as the map and sprites) I also to help out with programming involving the classes and anything related (weapons and spells)!
Iron Claw? Isn't it called Longclaw? xD

BUMP

Some screenshots of Winterfell.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

More and higher quality images on the Discord! Join by clicking below!

Ideas are interesting enough for me, but I don't see any reason why I should spend few months to code such server.

What can you do to improve this server?
All I read was: "I can't do this, I need this and I'm not good at this"

We are more than capable to do anything that the server is going to require*, I really hope you do see what we will accomplish :)

*From custom features to detailed custom sprites

Iloved it man, as sugestion would be amazing to make bigger the citys. Im in love with this thread.
Thanks a lot! Your support matters, feel free to follow this discord (You don't have to voice chat or anything!) We post important updates on there :)

It looks great, I love that map and climate. Client first screen is also cool :)
Hope, you will finish server before season 8 of GoT :D

Back