• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about an Otland Cloud?

This is a great idea indeed. I'm really interested in this. I believe in you Damon. Anything that you believe in stick with it and keep doing it. I have seen you in Otland for years and you are one of the unique memebers in Otland. You have positive vibes, and I believe that nothing in front of you but success and keep doing what you want to do cause people will make fun, complain etc.. later on they will follow and keep doing what you do. You got the mighty touch son haha. I can't wait for the beta and upload some of my work ^^
Heya mate and thanks for the encouraging words :) Ive been truly missing you bro! I will definitly be looking out to keep Otland Cloud up and running and add Features as I devote myself more and more into Webdevelopment :p Until then feel free to try it out xD It's live now :)

Back