• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about some new Znote layouts?

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Was wonder if the OT Scene was still growing really? If so how many of you are actually updating the front line of your server? Still using a plain, simple one pager? Nothing super fancy, an flashy?

Reason I asked the above question is due to the fact I'v thought about releasing some more interesting, flashy layouts. I have done Aros.Online and Trinity-Online. These site's are converted Themeforest theme's. However I can do just about anything, just need to study the layout.

This isn't a advertisement thread or a job thread. Just a simple discussion about if anyone would be interested. Tired of seeing the old plain pages, where everything looks alike. You would of course have to purchase the layout from whomever you want to get it from. Just a thought to revive Znote a bit!

would be an amazing contribution for people with less knowledge
ofcourse you should do it only if you want.

also i must add. i don't think otscene isn't growing indeed i may say that it's dying :c

but let's make that this not happens

pd: nice websites dude !! O: they looks PRO pro as F$CK

would be an amazing contribution for people with less knowledge
ofcourse you should do it only if you want.

also i must add. i don't think otscene isn't growing indeed i may say that it's dying :c

but let's make that this not happens

pd: nice websites dude !! O: they looks PRO pro as F$CK

Have no issue doing it, and don't mind to do it if I know it would help people. But I seen no sense in it if people aren't interested.

i've used alot the most presionally that im using now is this that is a great and awesome work that did @hemrenus321 released for free too
the layout looks pretty good to me .. is not the typical geisor/znote layout
and the design is advanced i know a lot of people are using this too
[Znote AAC] old school layout

i have ome forums specialy for layouts as @HalfAway between others

are those layouts made are being used preoperly and are apreciated by the community
ast least if i talk by me i would be more than happy to use/check new layouts any project in any sense i've released things here too (my last release it's dll for manabar/autoupdater between others for Tibiaclient!!im waiting approval from adins dunno why)some server and otc etc we must keep this open it's was the main idea.

regards men

Last edited:
Those layouts look insane, are you planning to release some public if people show interest?

i've used alot the most presionally that im using now is this that is a great and awesome work that did @hemrenus321 released for free too
the layout looks pretty good to me .. is not the typical geisor/znote layout
and the design is advanced i know a lot of people are using this too
[Znote AAC] old school layout

i have ome forums specialy for layouts as @HalfAway between others

are those layouts made are being used preoperly and are apreciated by the community
ast least if i talk by me i would be more than happy to use/check new layouts any project in any sense i've released things here too (my last release it's dll for manabar/autoupdater between others for Tibiaclient!!im waiting approval from adins dunno why)some server and otc etc we must keep this open it's was the main idea.

regards men
Its a nice layout, however it seems (plain) thats my only issue haha

Those layouts look insane, are you planning to release some public if people show interest?
If interest is shown I might, yes. Just would like to move forward.

Looking forward to it, working on an own OT. Would be nice to use such layout.

Something that would be really nice is a remake of sheets like characterprofile, guilds, forum etc. and use tables to present text instead of list.

Forum would be a good one to remake, the current forum isn't used by anyone I guess, it's too "not user friendly" I'd say? A better display of forums / threads is missing.

Something that would be really nice is a remake of sheets like characterprofile, guilds, forum etc. and use tables to present text instead of list.

This.

Back