• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend

i think i like the same as you :)
I like one piece because its funny also Naruto, Toriko, Fairy Tail
but the best one i ever watched was Sword Art online!
by the way i like your shanks Avatar
Its Gol D. Roger lol xD And yea SAO I was pretty damn awesome. Dont like SAO II (GunGaleOnline) that much^^

Superman, Batman, i tough people quit anime, U guys havn't grow up huh ;D

Nalle puh, < movie, Tintin,< movie,
Kalle Anka < best serie ever, (Donald ducky)

Theese are mine favorite´s since a kid, And now i have quit watching them

g-r-o-w-n -u-p L-O-S-T C-H-I-L-D-H-O-O-D

what id reccomend on the other hand:

slice of life, romances and stuff:
usagi drop
Clannad
Tasogare otome x amnesia
Toradora

sport stuff:
Overdrive
Initial D
Wangan midnight
Yowamushi pedal
baby steps

action, dramas and stuff:
Jormugand
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black
Bleach
FMA Brotherhood

Psychological:
Eve no Jikan
Ghost in the shell
Texhnolyze

Comedy:
Working!!
Boku no Pico ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

As for sports anime I highly recommend "Kuroko no Basket" . LMAO every episode and its hell lot of fun :D
a280f1f79426f2c69f3440376b2de9f5.jpg

I bingewatched SAO, great anime if you enjoy fantasy. Currently watchin SAO2, don't like it as much as the first one but its okay.

As for horror anime id recommend Danganronpa, Deadman wonderland and Death note(not really horror but eh.. a must watch if you haven't already)

Comedy definitely No game no life or Kill la Kill, both are hilarious but a bit perverted.

At the moment im planning to finish watching SAO2 then i don't really have any clue what ill watch. Ill probably watch Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love comedy.. Watched a few episodes of it and it seemed really funny.

I bingewatched SAO, great anime if you enjoy fantasy. Currently watchin SAO2, don't like it as much as the first one but its okay.

As for horror anime id recommend Danganronpa, Deadman wonderland and Death note(not really horror but eh.. a must watch if you haven't already)

Comedy definitely No game no life or Kill la Kill, both are hilarious but a bit perverted.

At the moment im planning to finish watching SAO2 then i don't really have any clue what ill watch. Ill probably watch Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love comedy.. Watched a few episodes of it and it seemed really funny.
If you liked SAO watch Log Horizon :) Similar setting, also trapped in MMO world. Its awesome!

rvIL3s4.jpg

If you liked SAO watch Log Horizon :) Similar setting, also trapped in MMO world. Its awesome!

rvIL3s4.jpg
Is it similar with the Hardcore setting aswell? (die in real life if you die ingame) i think that's what made SAO so exciting, dunno.
I've seen an episode or so, ill try it out again later on.

strike witches
utawarerumono
spice and wolf
tokio ravens
noucome

because animal ears xD

infinite stratos
to aru majutsu no index
to aru kagaku no railgun
shakugan no shana
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan

because technology, magic, fight scenes and stuff

strike witches
utawarerumono
spice and wolf
tokio ravens
noucome

because animal ears xD

infinite stratos
to aru majutsu no index
to aru kagaku no railgun
shakugan no shana
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan

because technology, magic, fight scenes and stuff
Could you give brief descriptions of the series you're recommending so we know what they're about and if they're good?
I know theres MyAnimeList but just giving a huge list doesn't really contribute much.

Last edited:
Is it similar with the Hardcore setting aswell? (die in real life if you die ingame) i think that's what made SAO so exciting, dunno.
I've seen an episode or so, ill try it out again later on.
Well it isnt as hardcore as SAO however I wouldnt call it less exciting. The second Season is airing now (make sure to start with season 1!) and they have yet to discover what effects dying acctually has on them (the adventurers aka players). The other thing is, that the NPCs in Elder Tale (the game) somewhat turned into having human feelings, too, however if they die its permadeath which makes them envious of the "adventurers"/players who seem to be revivable unlimited times. However the Adventurers also recognize some effects on them when dying. A rather cruicial thing: The loss of memories. To what extent this is going is up in the stars but it really is exciting and it is way more MMO like and strategy involved.
Any more would spoiler you so I will make it short: Log Horizon is definitly worth the watch!

If you don't mind a german song, watch my AMV for Log featuring some nice scenes from Ep1:

Last edited:
In my opinion I enjoy watching /Naruto , One Piece , Fairy Tail , Tokyo Ghoul , Gundam wings \ in addition to Bleach

@Spitzy
I don't care about your laziness at all.
I posted a list and reasons why I watched them.

@Spitzy
I don't care about your laziness at all.
I posted a list and reasons why I watched them.
"because technology, magic, fight scenes and stuff"
So basically 95% of every anime ever, thanks for your suggestions /s.

Well it isnt as hardcore as SAO however I wouldnt call it less exciting. The second Season is airing now (make sure to start with season 1!) and they have yet to discover what effects dying acctually has on them (the adventurers aka players). The other thing is, that the NPCs in Elder Tale (the game) somewhat turned into having human feelings, too, however if they die its permadeath which makes them envious of the "adventurers"/players who seem to be revivable unlimited times. However the Adventurers also recognize some effects on them when dying. A rather cruicial thing: The loss of memories. To what extent this is going is up in the stars but it really is exciting and it is way more MMO like and strategy involved.
Any more would spoiler you so I will make it short: Log Horizon is definitly worth the watch!

If you don't mind a german song, watch my AMV for Log featuring some nice scenes from Ep1:

Okay thanks, ill check it out after SAO2 :)

"because technology, magic, fight scenes and stuff"
So basically 95% of every anime ever, thanks for your suggestions /s.

Okay thanks, ill check it out after SAO2 :)
sure thing! enjoy :)

Back