• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you believe?

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I've got some time on my hands, and if you read this then I guess you have some as well. Please enjoy my rant, feel free to comment on it any way you feel, as it is just my opinion on some subjects.

Anyways, over my years of life I have come to a common realization: People are fools. I once read in somebodies signature "Common sense is not so common", and it's true. I don't know if you've realized this, but people some people are idiots. Not everybody, but generally the majority of people I have met or interacted with are ignorant and stupid. To some I may be ignorant and stupid.

I recently was on MSN talking about the subject of God, whether he believed in creation or evolution. Every time I ask the question, it's either one or the other. Is it not possible that creation was included in the process of evolution, or that evolution is part of the creation process? Can we not agree that both opinions have realistic ideas? Here is an example:

God created the universe, he may not have physically formed every star, planet or organism in the world, but he was the architect behind creation. He made it possible for the universe to be formed by what we understand as science. It was he who made it possible for humans to take form, whether or not we are descendants of primates or not.

In my honest opinion, the bible's stories are exaggerated, I will not say flawed, but exaggerated. "God said: Let their be light, and there was light." Yes, there was. But where did this light come from? The big bright thing we call the sun. We know a sun is created by the gathering of gasses. I will not go into detail about how it is formed and the order of gasses it produces (Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium etc), as it could take days.

I could also go on about how the bible does not explain the scientific processes of the whole creation process, but the bible simply leaves us to believe god physically created everything. He did not. I like to call god "The Architect", not a creator but a designer.

People in this world are greedy. They want your money, as much of it as they can take. Why do you think Nike shoes cost $150, yet are made in Mexico for a dollar? An example:

The bible is the most selling piece of text of all time. It's hard not to believe that it is written with the intention of gaining profit, as I could not get a bible without purchasing it. An example of this is John Hagee. Anyone know him? A great speaker, also a great salesman. He sells bible products such as recorded bible chapters on DVD for over $60, when you could buy the bible for probably a few dollars.

Belief is powerful. I do not wish to change your beliefs, but to simply not be one sided.

Are you a Democrat or a Republican?

If you answered one or the other, you are ignorant. Anybody who makes their opinion before even hearing the subject is a fucking fool. No decent human being can be just one. Everyone has something they are conservative, and something they are liberal about. For example:

Abortion: I'm conservative. To me an abortion is similar to murder. If don't want a child then wear a condom (other options are available).

Gun Control: I'm liberal. I dislike guns in general, as they cause more harm than good.

Now I'm Canadian, but I tend to try and stay in touch with our neighbor to the south. In the past couple weeks I have been listening about this "Cash for Clunkers" deal. After watching this video, I would never consider using that deal to sell my car.
YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

Another embarrassing video of your government and other officials:
YouTube - Glenn Beck DESTROYS Richard Blumenthal

The first video is something that I think should be illegal. What happened to freedom? Obviously they can do whatever they want, but I would never allow a government to install malware that could possibly monitor my computer at any time they wish.

The second video is Glenn Beck absolutely destroying an Attorney General about the law.

These are just my opinions and an hour of my time. My question is what do you believe?

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Last edited:
Back