• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think will happen to OT and tibia?

I think Tibia will be available for xbox 360 very soon, Atleast This would be nice :p

Tibias main break will probably be the low as hell prices... if its around 10 more years jsut imagine what anticas prices would be... great axe for 10k =|

Tibia can't stop.
There will always be people who will keep playing, because there will just always be people that like the real tibia.
Of course many nabs want to own their ot server or be a gm, so they go play ot.
but great percentage of ot players also plays real tibia.

Tibia version 7.6 ruled without soulpoints and stamina and stuff like that. My opinion is that rl tibia going down soon. Alot of ppl stop playing tibia cause of that.

So many stupid answers here, look forward. Tibia will never fall, unless they choose to shut their servers. And of course tibia want to have profit of their game, they will try their best to keep the game interesting.
In fact tibia's updates is not that bad after all, just that they did wrong from the beginning. All you guys force yourself to not believe it.

OT cannot surpass Tibia because OT is based off of Tibia. If Tibia did fall, there wouldn't be anymore real updates for the OT to work with. OT would become static until a bunch of new games rise due to all the custom mods done by each individual server. So basically OT can't survive without Tibia, unless OT becomes a bunch of new games with totally different graphics and client for each individual server.

i think tibia gets 3d
And ot some people play then wants to make server.
and after that they maked after a while they want to stop ( like me )
And yeah and after few months they come back :p

i feal as real tibia grows.. ot will start to grow twice as fast... i mean sooner or later we might even branch off and people will be doing there own like tibia 9.8 updates and stuff... but yea.. as of now we need tibia.. but when we can make our own i think we will be 100 times bigger then real tibia ever will be

im sure it will be around for a lot longer.

at some point i see tibia going 3D (when they get enough money)

but competing with OT will be hard

Actually Tibia will last as long as Cipsoft can maintain it. It's a simple but addictive game. Ot will probably last just as long as regular Tibia.

Will stay like privates server of RO...with thousands...some of futere and many no...

I think it will stay online, because they can't close it when people buy premium account. But if no one plays they will close it, and might use the programs to a better game.

Or maybe they will simply make more experience.

ot and tibia are very good rpgs, they're gonna expand and probably become even bigger. i see better graphics in the future

Back