• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you wanna see in a real map server?

Tufte

Reaction score
Hi, as both Penis-Pumpe and me is currently working on a real map server, we would like to know what people want to see in a real map server.

Any kind of custom spawns?
Any kind of custom scripts?
Any kind of custom monsters?

In other words; I guess most of you have played a real map server before, and if you wanted something implented or something improved, what would that be?

I will also kindly ask those who will just say "don't create a real map server", or "real map sux lolol" to shut it and move on to the next thread. Thank you.

Thank you for your response!

Last edited:
where can i download a real map server that works?

Ohh my god.. that doesnt really fit in this topic here.. and yea.. go to the download-section?
thats really 100% idiotic.. there is a extra section downloads & blah.. and.. well forget it ^^

I'd like to see myself lvl 70 standing in ab'dendriel .. that's what i'd like to see on realmap server.. :p

__

&&

yes

if the realmap itself would be as pefect ""as"" possible i'd 100% suggest ya to make some costum areas spawns/places and else..
maybe overwork the realmap or yea.. I personally would like to play realmap "if i would play tibia", to orientate?.. myself . but atleast ofc there should also be costum things added and things..

but u know how it is..

when u ask ppl what they wanna they never really give an exactly answer .. and after you done like u thought to do. they begin to scream and flame . you know ;)

anyhow

greeTz

ciá

edit1:
btw there isn't still a really good RPG based server all realmap server level too fast or they got trainiers.. infact of trainiers monster summoners are totally useless.. and trainers makes the interacting between the comunity more less.. yea what else.. no idea.. i might edit my post ehre later on again ^^

edit 2:
like snowfox said no i personally would hate teleports & more rune charges.. then magicans would be overpowered.. cuz they have too much shoots and dont need to serve that much cap for runes, u know?.. peace out again xD

Last edited:

edit1:
btw there isn't still a really good RPG based server all realmap server level too fast or they got trainiers.. infact of trainiers monster summoners are totally useless.. and trainers makes the interacting between the comunity more less.. yea what else.. no idea.. i might edit my post ehre later on again ^^

edit 2:
like snowfox said no i personally would hate teleports & more rune charges.. then magicans would be overpowered.. cuz they have too much shoots and dont need to serve that much cap for runes, u know?.. peace out again xD

Eloth is almost purely stick to real tibia ( stick to rpg ). No trainers, real charges, same mana restore... Basically a bit faster version of real tibia :)

Although I'm considering making just one high detailed city - eloth :) Well idea not for now tho ;D

Btw. it's nice to see that some people still got some rpg taste ;)

If you want to play on realmaps, you should play the realtibia.

What I call RPG and serious ot servers are custom made maps, detailed and low exp rate, like Radonia.net had. You never got bored, it was fun pvping, leveling and actually you got that rpg feeling that is pretty rare these days. Unfurtunately, the great ot died :(

However, Eloth may be serious, but I don't see a reason to play it when real-tibia has a guaranteed uptime when eloth maybe gets off tomorrow? Well, noone knows. That's atleast my opinion.

Well, Eloth's been up since 3 years overall... Which of the servers is as that old there like few you can count on fingers of 1 hand :)? I will keep it up as long as I can.

Well, Eloth's been up since 3 years overall... Which of the servers is as that old there like few you can count on fingers of 1 hand :)? I will keep it up as long as I can.

Aight, can you tell me.. Eloth has been hosted for about 3 years now, like you say... do you have anything special in the server compared to the other realmaps out there? I mean, compared to seldora, narozia, softcores, icechaw etc..

Aight, can you tell me.. Eloth has been hosted for about 3 years now, like you say... do you have anything special in the server compared to the other realmaps out there? I mean, compared to seldora, narozia, softcores, icechaw etc..

yes eloth is very very much better detalied then those servers ,it was my first server with rl map which i having a great fun on 7.92 times 3x exp roxish there in past:p
Now i haven't got much time to play the otservers like before.

Normal mlvl rate... I hate when on server is 100+ mlvl.. It's such a lame.

But.. custom islands would be great.

Back