• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What does that means?

Nashalito

Reaction score
Hello i got some script but i dont know what they really do . i found a description but didnt understand..

What does this script means?
PHP:
 Level downgrade lock
By default the server stops players from getting below level 120, so that they are always ready to fight. This can be easily changed in the lowlevelock.lua creaturescript. (data/creaturescripts/scripts/lowlevellock.lua).
Extract:
        function onLogin(cid)

if getPlayerLevel(cid) < 120 then
            doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(120) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))
        end
        return TRUE
        end
To change the lowest level possible, simply change the two '120' values in this script to your chosen low (or high) level.

and this?

PHP:
 Level rebalance option
If you got your EXP rates or vocations drastically wrong or something went bad and players gained too high of a level too quickly, you can activate a script to downgrade their levels next time they log in to a more apropriate level. The script to do this is a creature script. (data/creaturescripts/script/levelrebalance.lua) 
This script is slightly more complicated and shouldnt be edited by someone who does not know what they are doing. However the script is detailed below to help, if you should try anyway.
Extract:
    local rebalanceStor = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 37454)        <-- change this, and the other storage values if you wish to use an alternate.

if rebalanceStor == -1 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 140 then    <-- Says that if the player is higher than or equal to 140, do the following
    doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(130) - getPlayerExperience(cid))) <-- defines the level to be reduced to.
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 37454, 1)

elseif rebalanceStor == -1 and getPlayerLevel(cid) > 125 and getPlayerLevel(cid) < 130 then    <-- Says that if the player is higher than 125 but lower than 130
    doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(125) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))        

elseif rebalanceStor == -1 and getPlayerLevel(cid) < 120 then    <-- this defines the lowest level players can be.Anyone lower than 120 in this example will be given 120.
    doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(120) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))

else setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 37454, 1)

To turn this script on you must 'uncomment' it from the creaturescripts.xml file. (data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml)
Change
    <!-- <event type="login" name="LevelRebalance" event="script" value="levelrebalance.lua"/> -->
to
    <event type="login" name="LevelRebalance" event="script" value="levelrebalance.lua"/>
PLease i need help with these both scripts

..How in the hell could you not understand those descriptions?
+1 that is beyond me!!
0gl4i.png

Back