• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is good and what is bad on Softcores

i joined this server 2 days ago im enjoying it so far but it is 2 hard to make money =[

No problem with the server, the problem is with people who do not want a 100% overall, but a ot of fun and good wars

Of course this is very difficult for a beginner to start, once we had those in djinns in Thais that you would easily go in dragons and dropped some items that you would help the financial part and you could invest in the future potions items and weapons.

My opinion is

knights damage need to change ;s
the quests need to be like before
rashid and djin should be like before
paladins need URGENTLY to change

shut up u just want ek to change cause u got ek and dont know how to play other vocs.

only vocation that needs change is paladin really.
yes rashid/djinn to thais etc, helps for new players, for example random polaks? u think they would know about going to make djinn quests? xD

u could reduce sorcs ue dmg a little bit or decrease druids ue dmg a lil bit, this isnt something like "must-to-do" but just an idea..

paralyze, needs improvement, put it like its in real tibia, "1step before heal"

all else is fine atleast in my opinion, except for the sidestep but im guessing ur working on it.( i loved the old sidestep but ppl are stupid and wanted it to change.)

shut up u just want ek to change cause u got ek and dont know how to play other vocs.

only vocation that needs change is paladin really.
yes rashid/djinn to thais etc, helps for new players, for example random polaks? u think they would know about going to make djinn quests? xD

u could reduce sorcs ue dmg a little bit or decrease druids ue dmg a lil bit, this isnt something like "must-to-do" but just an idea..

paralyze, needs improvement, put it like its in real tibia, "1step before heal"

all else is fine atleast in my opinion, except for the sidestep but im guessing ur working on it.( i loved the old sidestep but ppl are stupid and wanted it to change.)

i did play a fucking mage so just suck my dick
fag

What needs to be improved now is:
Lower MS ue damage: 197 MS hitted 700+ with flam ue yday. Should be 500-550 max.
Change the freaking sidestep! It's so fucked up that you can't walk normally, maybe it was 'overpowered' as some of u randoms say. But I'd rather have a overpowered sidestep then a sidestep that totally fucks up the way you're supposed to be moving.

Back