• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best/most popular AAC?

nik321

Reaction score
Hi friends,

So I am return to the OT world, after many years of inactivity. Why? I am honestly not that sure... Maybe I am chasing nostalgia? Or just trying to see how far the OT community has come in the years...

I am in the process of setting up my own server, and was just confused/wondering about what AAC to use?

Znote AAC? MyAAC?

I just want to know which is the most common/easiest/most proffered AAC, that is used by the majority of servers today?

I want a typical Tibia skin, such as what is used in OT's like the following: Kaldrox - Latestnews (https://www.kaldrox.com/) OR https://www.demolidores.com.br/ (For example) ...

You know like the actual Tibia theme, with a few changes of course...

Would anyone be able to lend a hand and advise or recommend please?

Thank you all!

P.S. I cannot believe this community is still going strong!!! Really big respect for keeping this awesome game alive <3

castro aac is my recommendation but is discontinued, anyways you can do whatever you like with it.
it was done using golang and uses Lua and html as data.

Hi friends,

So I am return to the OT world, after many years of inactivity. Why? I am honestly not that sure... Maybe I am chasing nostalgia? Or just trying to see how far the OT community has come in the years...

I am in the process of setting up my own server, and was just confused/wondering about what AAC to use?

Znote AAC? MyAAC?

I just want to know which is the most common/easiest/most proffered AAC, that is used by the majority of servers today?

I want a typical Tibia skin, such as what is used in OT's like the following: Kaldrox - Latestnews (https://www.kaldrox.com/) OR https://www.demolidores.com.br/ (For example) ...

You know like the actual Tibia theme, with a few changes of course...

Would anyone be able to lend a hand and advise or recommend please?

Thank you all!

P.S. I cannot believe this community is still going strong!!! Really big respect for keeping this awesome game alive <3

Gesior acc

best/most popular​

common/easiest/most proffered AAC, that is used by the majority of servers today?

bro you need to pick one attribute, you are not going to find a perfect answer because everyone will have their own tastes... its like asking what linux distribution is the best/most popular... there is not one, it depends on a number of factors...

btw about AACs:

gesiorAAC: certainly the most popular and used, because it is the oldest one, and people don't like change (guess why people are using tfs 0.3.6, 0.4, 1.2 lol), but development seems to be inactive and it uses POT, an ancient OT lib for php or something

znoteAAC: pretty popular too but not as much as gesior, very easy to use, znote is pretty active at bugs and pull requests, and he is also working on version 2 of znoteAAC that will have tfs 1.x support only and lots of stuff will be rewritten (pretty poggers imo), but since it is a one man project its development is kind of slow, but does exist

my-aac: I have not adventured myself deeply on it yet, but it is based on gesior, its development is active, there are a couple of people working on it, most of gesior content works on it, the only downside (imo) is that it uses POT xD

others aac: dead or almost

Just a random thought passing by, all I wanted is a simpleAAC, with no features other than the needed ones:

• create account
  • login/logout
  • create/delete char
  • recover account
  • change password/e-mail
  • set recovery key

• create guild
  • invite/exclude
  • set rank/title
  • disband
  • set banner
  • start/end war

optional features:
  • highscores (lvl, skill, ml, by vocation filter)
  • view character (show only minimal info)
  • view guild list (with apply function)
  • simple changelog system
  • simple news system

where can i see the development?
it's not published yet, we have small group of testers. We all have to wait.

In the same place where you can find my TFS 2.8 which will kill other engines, oh man can't wait to release it.
"Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar."
keep working on your tfs, couse i want to check it when you will publish it ;)

Back