• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient What is the name of this Yurots map? Tibia 7.6.

Slaider

Reaction score
Tibia version is 7.6. I think the map is some variation of Yurots but I don't know exactly the name, that's what I need.

The map I'm looking for is similar to the one I have here, but it has some different details, I'll be attaching these details along with the images for a better understanding of the version I'm looking for.

For starters, this is the Temple and below it is the DP.
The first detail of the map that I look for is that it is not in the snow, but on a normal road.
print2.png

The second detail is that there is an exit in the south of the temple, between 'Mad' and 'Server Assistant' npcs.
print3.png

Thanks for listening. Let me know if you find out anything. Grateful.

Do you have more description of map? TPs to hunt, size, when u played, etc... this is default YourOTs.

1673443964088.jpg

Last edited:
Tibia version is 7.6. I think the map is some variation of Yurots but I don't know exactly the name, that's what I need.

The map I'm looking for is similar to the one I have here, but it has some different details, I'll be attaching these details along with the images for a better understanding of the version I'm looking for.

For starters, this is the Temple and below it is the DP.
The first detail of the map that I look for is that it is not in the snow, but on a normal road.
View attachment 71964

The second detail is that there is an exit in the south of the temple, between 'Mad' and 'Server Assistant' npcs.
View attachment 71966

Thanks for listening. Let me know if you find out anything. Grateful.
I was looking for that map too, I didn't find it

Back