• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

Actually, nobody. I don't know much about "Tibia Legends" and I don't think Tibia is that important to search Idols, though there are quite few Players with impressive Skills. But still, it's all about the Time you waste on something to get good at it.

[irony]
Means, that all pro's are NoLifers :D
[/irony]

Satire on Elysia for becoming king of thais with his guild. Great fellow, i ended up following him to dolera where we formed a guild in the guild hall at femur hills. Thats when the fun really began because we had a few hunts where we caught the paras's farms unprotected at orc camp and cleaned them out. biggest profit yet. you can't beat anyone that has gotten the whole server to hunt you down.

Herodes von dracula, aldora and Nielz, Berylia.. same person and a good leader of the black widows :)

I agree with what I read earlier in this thread..
That Bubble was the first lvl 200 with a decent equalized system when knights nor mages was overpowered.

Bubble is for sure my idol! :p

one old old old legend from nova ancients, he's name is Sula
was one of the highest lvls sorcerers, came right after messiah in highscore.
from the war between r7 and knighthood

Well.... wouldn't the correct name of this thread be:
"Who's your tibia idol?".
In correct english, i mean.

But to the topic:
Mateusz Dragon Wielki & Nobztrakt :)

Citadelica are my idols, Zu, Proxy, Knight Fang.

They all still play.

Zu = Strinnity (Deleted)
Proxy = Elland Cit
Knight Fang = Kittel Cit

They are probably known for the greatest pvpers on the land.

I only have respect for a few people on Morgana
Mordimer. was lvl 110 rooked to 30+
because of being stolen!
And Volltio for his sapport

Back