• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

mine would be Necromancer'Illja from xantera

hes only lvl 105 and has one of the highest mls, and is probly the richest person on xantera

Mine is Damgrath unfortenitly he deleted himself at lvl 121 MS (world Isara), Because of his unjustic ban for "Macroing"

He was standing outside of his house door, Then a Gm came and asked him questions he dident answer because he needed to clean his room in real..
while the gm kept asking his questions he said to me in Pm, he's olmoost done with his room, it seemed he dident see the gm at all then he pushed his hotkey "adori vita vis" since he already hat an Blank rune in his hand..
the Gm said Hmm it seems you are macroing you will receive an 30 day ban + Finalwarning (he got banned before for power abusing and to many pks).
I fastly copyt what he just said in the pm and default them to the gm.. then the gm Threted to ban me to for "invloding the Gamemaster" oor somting like that..
Damgrath got banned

After that i waited on msn for like 5 minuts he finally logged in on msn and he was really pist, i told him what happend but he dident belive me .. till he checked the site.
we copyt all the things in the pm and mailed cip/Filled them in in the text window where you can defend yourself after u got banned (on the site).

Damgrath waited for 3 weaks but he kept getting e-mails from cip that the wont unban him BlablaBla.

so Damgrath and his friends decided to deled them self because of the unjustic Ban.

Poeple who deled them self:
Damgrath/Swift/Bapupa and more i think

Bapupa started all over in shivera..:thumbup:

Citadelica of course, probably the most famous players on the lands of Tibia in all time.

Mateusz Dragon Wielki because he is highest level and he is my countryfriend.

Well... My idols was The "citadelica" members:
* Zu
* Proxy
* Knight Fang
* Magius

now are the same of:

*Strinnity (deleted himself in carlin dp... UE!) he make a thread of apologize but he's still playing tibia with an knight ;) just deleted himself bcause update.
*Elland cit
*kittel cit
*magius (still exist)

Alls from antica cuz they was the nightmare of a whole server in theirs times.

and another idols mine was the Del toro family, from Isara.
The guild Unit... (toxic Fire ROX)
rookcharacter = Sunrise I still can't believe how to manage 100+ lvls on rook.
Mulf = was a lame yeah... bcause his "solved secret quest".... but I can still remenber him fighting a war SOLO vs a whole guild (mercenaries) for near 1 month... killed many menbers of the mercenaries guild. he deserved to stay here.

Last edited:
Mine is Mateusz Dragon Wielki ^^ since i've played there and he is the highest level of tibia.

He can only exp.
He is really NOT legendary or w/e, he have done nothing good for tibia only highest lvl.

Back