• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of scripts does people want?

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
Post examples of what you want to be released

Simple scripts like 25-150 lines of code.

And i will try to release them to the public.

Hi, I just wanted to know if is someone able to create a script that changes the time of an area to always night, so there's less light.
For example:
From Position: [X: 32442] [Y: 32531] [Z: 7] to Position: [X: 32493] [Y: 32579] [Z: 7] the time is always night and there's no much light.
Can someone create this script? I will be very thankful.
Sorry about my english skills :/

thats awsome thank you :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I just wanted to know if is someone able to create a script that changes the time of an area to always night, so there's less light.
For example:
From Position: [X: 32442] [Y: 32531] [Z: 7] to Position: [X: 32493] [Y: 32579] [Z: 7] the time is always night and there's no much light.

why not map just underground xD

For example:

That is not possible without some kind of advanced source edits.

The only thing you can do is change the time of the whole map.

I tried doing this, but I don't know how to do this NOT dependent on the target.. (5 Hits on 1 target, then you switch to another one and in 4 hits it paralyzes)
Is it possible to run a for loop, or while loop in a weapon.lua that on every 10th hit for a sword, club, axe... etc.... it paralyzes the target..NOT depending on if its the same target. Using an old distro, so please keep functions to a basic.

Could open up a couple things with this... Every 7th hit it double attacks? xD Master yi.
Every hit it increases attack speed of the player to an extent.

Yes, I knew the underground mapping option, but i'm mapping a castle so the upper ground will still have the daylight effect... but I think it's the only solution.
Doesn't matter, thanks for the replies :)

I want spell for training monk, that:
  • When hitted: change outfit and heal amount of taken hp: hitted for 50 < heal 50 etc. (if not hitted, it has no animation)

Second is selecting areas where people cannot fight (configurable).

@oh, ok and thanks for info ;)

Last edited:
I want spell for training monk, that:
  • When hitted: change outfit and heal amount of taken hp: hitted for 50 < heal 50 etc. (if not hitted, it has no animation)

Second is selecting areas where people cannot fight (configurable).

I don't do spells sorry

And for the non fighting option :p there is a "No-Pvp" tool in RME map editor, should work just fine for that

Try making an advanced teleporter. Works by an action id. And onstep it checks storage. If its xxx you go to xyz and if its xxxx you go to xyz and make it configurable to add multiple scenarios ;)
It could be useful to people ;)

When you click on fresh killed monster (during ownership protection) you will automaticly loot all items

this might help you:
getContainerSize, getContainerSlotItem

Here you go:

Lua:
local itemID = 8298 -- ItemID
local pos = {x = 123, y = 123, z = 7} -- Where to be teleported
local msg = "You need 40 XXX to pass here!" -- MSG when you dont have 40 of that item

function onStepIn(cid, item, frompos, itemEx, topos)

if(getPlayerItemCount(cid, itemID) > 39) then -- if more then 39 items (40+)
		doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, itemID, 40) -- Removes 40 of that item
		doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
		doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 33)
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, msg)
	end
end

- - - Updated - - -

Try making an advanced teleporter. Works by an action id. And onstep it checks storage. If its xxx you go to xyz and if its xxxx you go to xyz and make it configurable to add multiple scenarios ;)
It could be useful to people ;)

Will work on that :)

Last edited:
Ok, so i need script that:

• When used 2 sqms from us, teleport us to that tile.
  • When used 1 sqm from us, it's do nothing (default things, walk and open corpses)
  • Cannot used in pz and all stuffs where pz is.
  • No rune or other item. Just RMB.

Best regards,
margoh.

Last edited:
Back