• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kinds of 7.6 RL map do you want?

What option do you prefer?

• Option 1

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Option 4

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Custom Option

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Coolguy

Banned User
Reaction score
Option 1:
High exp, everyone 100+ just waring, nobody will be over 120( will be 2x-), or under lvl 80( will be 100x to 80 ) just for fun, obs etc.

Option 2:
Middle exp, some people will be low and train skills, some people will be pging with sds at drags, almost like oldera.

Option 3:
Low exp, most of the people skilling, making runes, an copy of classicitiba with little higher rates.

Option 4:
Everyone is around 20-40, (exp like option 1, but modified) running around killing eachother, most likely a 'noob-war'.

Option 5:
YOUR OPINION! Tell me :)

I hope it's hosted in USA.. There already is a low exp and a few high exp one hosted in/around Sweden. I'd probally say make it 7.4 and low exp.. If it's 7.6 then everyone will bot, and if thats the case then i'd say high exp, lvl 100+

Can some mode make the votes public? XD
and it will prolly be custom client to, so no worries about bots :eek:

No bots? You should defintly make it around 10x exp.:D If not my second choice is highrates.

Can some mode make the votes public? XD
and it will prolly be custom client to, so no worries about bots :eek:

lol that makes no sense ;p

ppl will always find ways to edit ids or battle hack, unless u do some crazy shit and switch the runes into something totally different

Well then only the people that know how to do that will bot.. Instead of 80% people botting it's like 5%?

lol wot ever u say, btw it wont be hosted in USA, there is very little amount of people who post on these boards that are from usa and are interested in 7.6's. Coolguy is swedish therefore im sure he will host it from Sweden

These days, most people care about high rates, and the few who cares about lowrates, already got their servers to play on. Like classictibia.

I voted for option 1, but in order to make it good and popular, make sure to have a nice balance between vocations.

If you tend to host an server, give me a note, I can help improving the acc site if you want.

Woot, thanks for everyones support, I still have shitloads of stuff to do , but each spare second I got I will spend on doing the vocations balanced, and improve the anti-bot stuff, please PM/VM me suggestions about the server, how you want it to be etc.

Bump gogo, first option to 25+ votes wins unless its really even :p

Chosed option 2.

If you set the exp from 100-121 like lets say 45x, it is unfair to set it at 121+ like 2x. Because? You level really hard up to 130, 140 (to have an advantage) but get easily raped by 1-day-up-leveled lvl 100 mages.

Knights are always raped at really highstages

Chosed option 2.

If you set the exp from 100-121 like lets say 45x, it is unfair to set it at 121+ like 2x. Because? You level really hard up to 130, 140 (to have an advantage) but get easily raped by 1-day-up-leveled lvl 100 mages.

Knights are always raped at really highstages

Hes right, also if you are going to make stages, arrange them in such a order that the speed boast levels arent easy to get. For example, lv169 is a major speed boost, so maybe at lv160+ the stages should decrease dramatically so the only people who received that boost lved for it.

I already voted in the poll a few days ago but Ill post now and explain a little further what I want.

• First stage should be rahter high so people can get a quick start but not too high as people explained above. Around 80 to 120x on first stage will do.

• Last stage should somehow be the stage were people retire from leveling and only hunt back levels. As the server developes people will level above this stage but it should be rather hard. It should be 5x or lower.

• The exp stages should end around 120. Optionally you could make a low stage like 7x on 120 and a even lower one on 150 or something.

• The middle stages should just balance out first and last stage. Dont make too many stages here, its fine if exp changes every 20 levels and maybe bigger gaps the first 60 levels.

The thing SammyNSC said about speedboosts sounds reasonable too, even thought I dont know the levels for speedboosts.

Option 1, if you change anything of the game play (e.g. vocation balancing) I will not join your server, same with aloooot others :-/

+no custom client, just bann botters if you see any! can't be arsed having 4000000000 different tibia clients on my computer

Back