• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What quest is what :D

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
The boat npc has a lot of locations other than the RL map locations so I am going to tell you guys exactly which area is which quest.
Im going to keep it short and simple.

Lorenia: Mana Rune quest, level 100+

Azeroth: Godly Boots quest, level 150+

Dharoth: Godly Weapons quest, level 150+

Dharagon, An island with 5 quests in it:

Godly Helmet Quest: no level requirement but its not easy :)

Castle of Solitude: Rewards are great shield and DSL, again no requirements.

Quickshot Bow Quest: Only one handed bow in game. No requirements.

2nd Promotion Quest: level 300+

8kk quest: Reward is 8kk experience, requires level 150+

Have fun and the Event tutorial is coming soon!

Last edited:
Btw... the "Azeroth - Godly Boots" isnt 100% accurate...

Azeroth - Godly Boots
Azeroth - Nightmare Shield + 400k

And if i remember correctly the castle of solitude has 2 or 3 level doors... but im not sure what level they are

I've been to the Lorenia one. Its so not 100+ xD
My friend died there at level 230 :eek:

Just because your friend died there at level 230 doesn't change the fact that there is a level 100+ door to get the manarune. You need at least level 100+ to complete the quest.

Could you post the minimun lvl to kill everything?, or the price to buy a HL to kill the mosnters for you?

Thanks anyway, Great post

Ok...

Lorenia - Mana rune quest level 100 door - theres away to get in the quest without going thru the door.

Dharagon - Elemental Quest (east portal) - also known as quickshot bow quest has Level 150 doors.

39kk exp quest.... im not sure where that is.... you sure its not 3.9kk exp?
Cause i sure as hell didnt get 39kk exp from any quest o.o

And... Poi is in plains of havoc, under the necromancers house (here)

Im sure the 39kk exp quest is the elemental quest but its not 39kk... lol

I used to be one of the Best. But, it restart

Used to be one of the best? in game name? and by being the best we dont care about ur lvl. being the best on an ot isnt about the lvl its about the PvP. Soo u might wanna take that into consideration b4 u claim something without giving proof. I can say that I was decent prolly not the best but I was decent. some ppl know me for what ive done and what not... back in the day I was Death Dealer/Sprite. and to follow up on what statik had said... I think hes right.

lol, considering i was 615 ed when it reset and i never died in wars and if i did it was cuz i got combed by 30 mexicans with navi.. that shit sucked back in the day

Back