• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What town you liked the most?!!!!

bot in ab troll to 25~ and go thais rotworms for 35~
then bot minos for lvl 48~ and then 100% dragons for lvl 70 =)

I've always liked Thais as that was the very first town I played, there wasn't any other towns until later..

anyhow from 7.3 Thais was pretty good start from 8 - 10~ (trolls) not nasty to find for a noob.
and Venore is good from 10-20 (Amazon camp)
ofc a experienced player can start in Venore as he probably know where to find the swamp trolls..

Venore is good but it can be pk's there.. In rotworm.. svamp trolls and ama camp .. but good exp and so for all voc most ^^ and thais is good for paladin cause the cyc moutain ^^ and carlin good with goblins .. Many small stones ^^

BUT FAVORIT OFC: VENORE

I was born in Carlin, like most newbs.
Though, when I started there was only Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab'dendriel and Edron I think..

I prefer Venore now though.

Venore, as it was my first town I went to and I remember powergaming on swamp trolls with a war-hammer and 2 elf scouts x)

Thais. There's always been something with thais. It's almost as you mentioned, the "tibia-spirit" is in thais, and will always remain there. =)

Back