• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What town you liked the most?!!!!

I got some favorit!

1. Venore ( Cause? ) Was my start town for like 1 year

2. Thais ( Cause? ) Good hunt like cyclops and dragons and small things :p

3. Carlin ( Cause? ) Good cash with small stones ^^

Venore, because you can hunt there well on many levels...

And it's fun to explore the swamps if you're bored.

Venore, because of best (all-around) hunting places for FACC newcomers (unless you're a druid, but you can still go rotworms/amazons/poh with waste)

With waste huh? :eek: Rotworms = profit, amazons = small profit and poh is roxxx profit ! Fail in this thread mate.

I do also prefer venore (or thais when I am paladin). Not to far away from swamp troll cave, amazone camp, poh, trolls cave, dwarfs uhuhuhuhuhu, dragon lair and orc fort = all I need. Oh I forgot elf camp = uber profit!

Omagash. My first town was carlin and I fucking regret it. It was back in 7.4, I just finished claiming my level 8. I do the thingy with the status, get to carlin.

I asked for a better club to someone. He said, I could help you but before lets train.

So we started training. He was also level 8 like me. SAme vocation. This guy was fucking hiting me for 70's and 50's till I die. I ran a bit but I wasn't so good back than for PVPINg. I ended up dying ;(

Ab ,Best Hunting For lvl 10 to 35 for Facc Orcs Camp :) Ankrahmun Best Hunting for Pacc lvl 20 - 55 .

Back