• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What town you liked the most?!!!!

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Okay, speaking 'bout real-tibia, BASICALLY TOWNS!

what town you liked the most, tell us why you liked it?

speaking about myself,
I always loved thais, I find all my friends passing by there, you know chilling for 5 minutes, and then leaving again.

x) what about you?

Venore, because of best (all-around) hunting places for FACC newcomers (unless you're a druid, but you can still go rotworms/amazons/poh with waste)

Last edited:
I have to say Venore ofc and Cykotitan is right abou hunting places and that but also alot of people go there to sell alot of stuff.

Thais. Was the easiest to level in for level 13 and up at Fibula for a small price of 800 gold.

Yo, im really happy for all and imma let you finish but Thais is the best city of ALL TIME!

Last edited:
Thais, first city I ever choosed to and I really liked it so ;D I used to lvl my naab char (first char) at cyclops south of thais XD

I havent played new tibia so I dont know how all towns after Port Hope looks like. (only Yalahari on some war cam)

Back