• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

well, i was level 102 ek in nova (i sell it), name Ancianoo, too i have a sorcerer lvl 46 called Sebastian Ching (was hackeed in level 71).
Also level 44 in Xerena name zaabon.

Last edited:
erhmm if we talking about 100% own char it was a lvl 102 in secura named Romane got deleted 2005 for saying >>>>>>BUY 5 BP UHS<<<<<<<< you know what the gm said? HE SAID ITS ILEGAL TO SAY << ¤¤¤ %%%&&& ETC ETC IN TRADE CHANNELS! i think the gm names was something with kajala kaja i dont know

and i have acc shared with kaffe on lvl 110 and acc shared on a lvl 98 on lunara that was named Issian but got rooked(MII)

35ek on Lucera. Hunted off by Elementis
92ek on Ocera. Retired because my RL got hacked.
52ek on Nebula. Retired because I ran outta prem and got bored of tibia haha.

Uhhhh for me...

Lvl 69 pally

Lvl 68 Knight

lvl 14 or so rooker :p

and some other lvl 10- 20 on main

paladin
solera
i play a sorc now its level 18. i just started playing it again.
havnt playd it in a month tho...
but lucky me i got 2 rls to protect me...

My was in 27 before my friend told me about OT... Now my lvl 27 OT is borrowed out to a friend, that use the Sorcerer to summon monks for skillin xD

In rl tibia i had alot of charts, all of them was in server called Hiberna, so there was 117 Master Sorcerer, 89 Elite Knight, 76 RP, and 146 Ek which i was sharing, and my own charts was 84 EK, 64 ed, 56 rp. After all i got hacked by my "Friend".

/FullenF0rced

Character Name: Guard of Guardians
Vocation Status: Royal Paladin
Level: 57
Server: Guardia
Quit Reason: Boring

112 Ek Skills 98/95 :p on Berlia
and 152 MS Antica
Also shared acc lvl 177 Elder Druid on secura

I've noticed alot of people posting and saying they're certain levels. but have no proof :/

Back