• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok, As the title says its a "What would you do if" The player above you is gonna say Etc.
What would you do if the world was taken over by zombies?
The person under is gonna answer, then say another "What would you do if"
If you cant come up with something, we do
"What if" and so on
BUT!! The player is able to restart so the things that is said before is allowed to say again, but NOT the same answer!

Ill start.

What would you do if you wonn 100.000 Dollars?

Get a new house :p

What would you do if you get a horse as a present? ;o (Dont flame please, Its random haha)

Ride it.

What would you do if you started getting one of those random boners while you were in class and the teacher tells you to walk up to the blackboard?

I cant get that.

What would you do if you are dying and you need blood and get the chance to choose btw a totally random human blood from someone in the world or a guy you know that got like 5 serious diseases that you will get? (haha im really random, we had this discussion in our class some time ago)

Random guy assuming he doesn't have them.

Restart question; What would you do if you started getting one of those random boners while you were in class and the teacher tells you to walk up to the blackboard?

I would tuck it up to my belly buttom :D

What would you do if you one morning woke up with the hugest boner ever and your mom was walking in to wake you up and just cum like never before

I would laugh
What would you do if your classmate threatned to kill your pet? (If you had one!)

kick hes ass.

What would you've done if you realize your teacher is a shemale?

Nothing. Couldn't care less.

What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and your house/apartment was on fire?

I would call the fire men and went back to sleep

What would you do if you got shot?

I would try to survive

What would you do if you fell from a 800 meters high buildning without parachute and nothing to grab on the way down?

Try to fly/control my body and hope to god I don't survive in some miraculous way .

Try to fly/control my body and hope to god I don't survive in some miraculous way .

you'd survive, and can't move, talk or anything.. fun eh? :D

what would you've done, if your friend told you the beer you just finished, was 50% pee?

I would kick his ass, with mi awesome roundhouse kick

What would you do if you found out that your peenus was going to be removed?

same as Zisly..

"Try to fly/control my body and hope to god I don't survive in some miraculous way ."

what would you have done, if you could never use anything that uses electricity again? (Computer, TV, phone, everything)

Jump of joy and head out to the woods.

What would you do if you for one day got trapped in a body of the opposite gender? let's assume the person/body has it all; money, good looks and what not.

If i could get out i would make his/her life a fucking hell then leave the body :D

What would you do if you were Justin Bieber?

Bumping this thread ;) Continue by my post!

What would you do if the world was going into sun?

bring sunglasses

What would you have done if they said, "Today we decided we should shut down internet, forever!"

Back