• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

I would take a robbery at a bank, and kill some pigs

What would you do if your friend wonn a million euro but he quit contact with you and everything just because hes rich?

I'd kill him and take the moneh.

What would you do if you had to watch 50 hours of gay pr0n?

I'll die

What would you do if you had to drink your own pee for a whole year in order to survive in an island.

Drink my own pee.

What would you do if you had a chance to win a million dollars, but in order to do so you had to climb a pole straight in the air ~1000meters up? (without a security oline)

I would take the money first then run like a bitch!

What would you do If you see your parents have sex and you hear your dad say "son, do you want to join?"

I would go slowly out of the room and never talk with them again.

What would you do if you saw someone getting raped in the middle of the streat?

Walk to the raper and beat him up so bad CSI wouldn't even recognize him.

What would you do if you could be invisible?

I'd go in the girls locker room.

What would you do if Justin Bieber comes at your door?

Ask him how he's doing and what he is doing here.

What would you do if you could stop time?

I would stop time and take over 2000 million dollars from usa

What would you do if you found your pet dead on floor?

I would eat the rabbits tail!

What would you do if you saw a russian maffia guy and hear him talk english with russian accesnt and then laugh and then he points his gun at your head?

I would have turned on my Superman powers and breath him to death

What would you do if Obama came and raped you?

Cut hes head off

What would you do if Michael Jackon wake up to life and gave your family 999.999.999.999 dollars

Lay down in shock, roll around a couple of times, probably dance, then I'd go have a pizza and buy a car.

What would you do if Jessica Alba stood on your doorway nude?

Back