• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

take a walk in the rain we got here atm.

What would you've done, if Cocacola sent out a press message they never stopped to put cocaine in their drinks?

It cant. I have unlimited internet .i.

What would you do if Barack Obama said you are racist O_O

Get a bazooka, blow up the white house and rape hes wife

What would you do if FreshMapper wonn 10.000.000.000.000 euro?

making (a) faces to get some money

what would you do if your mom says she wants to fuck you(for girls:if your father says it)

I would call the police

What would you do if a lonley guy on the street drugged you down, putted you in a room and played SAW with you?

I would call the police

What would you do if a lonley guy on the street drugged you down, putted you in a room and played SAW with you?

I'd win the game....

What would you do, if suddenly your country started getting attacked by a Russia(If your country is Russia, then replace "Russia" with "U.S.A")?

I'd move to another country :D

What would you do if you suddenly became 20 feet tall?

I would buy myself Skyrim :)

And take the other and bathe in it.
While playing skyrim ofc.

What would you do if your peenus was gone, and nothing was down there?

I'd yell "Holy fuck!! o_O"

What would you've done, if you woke up with a broom in your ass?

Pretend i didnt like it.

What would you do if you woke up one day, and realised games aint fun anymore?

I already have.. 2 years ago =(
Being game developer often kills the fun of playing games, when you know exactly how it works :(

No more magic for me :´(

What would you've done, if your screen would broke.. and you can't afford a new one?

I dont know, i guess i wouldnt have any screen then :(

What would you do if you broke both of your feets and arms and you broke your neck and you broke your ASS! (If it were possible)?

laugh like I laughed when I smashed my foot...
asking myself how the fuck did I manage to accomplish this mission? XD

What would you've done if you woke up after a one-night-stand, she/he is gone, and when you get to the bathroom there's toothpaste in the mirror saying "Welcome to the AIDS club!"?

have surgery so my face looks like this :p

what would you do if you knew the world would come to an end tomorrow?

Back