• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

I don't really know for sure but I know I wouldn't take it ^_^
What would you do if you woke up 1000 year later and you were 20 years old :p?

Feel awesome and cool!!!!

What would you do if you a hot girl came to you and started to lick your ass,lol XD

Lick my ass? haha
What would you do if you would do what you did previously but didn't do it? (mid = blown)

^ do it again.

What would you do if you woke up hanging by a chain over laser sharks and dr evil was crying with a lollipop in his hand and minime was riding a koala bear.

I'd cry with him :D
What would you do if you were the only person on earth?

Lol, realy dunno... :( sad idea.

What would you do if you was on a desert with a dog only (without food ofc).

I'd search for water WITH the dog<3
What would you do if you could win one million dollars but if you did you would lose everything you ever loved(keeping the 1 million ofc)

I think I did not take the prize or donated for a good cause :)

What would you do if you would have 1 million already :D

If I had no use for it I'd donate it to charity :D If I needed some of it, I would take exactly the amount I need and donate the rest :D
What would you do if you were in the middle of a open field and you saw (lets say 1000+) pigeons flying towards you? All I have to say is PREPARE YOUR BODY FOR PIG SHIT!

Would talk with them, and flew at you! (You forgot iam pigeon?).

What would you do if you were Bill Gates?

I'd LIVE!
What would you do if you fell in love with a girl that didn't liek you all that much because you were a little overweight and alot of people in your class sometimes laughed at you when you walked by them but then one day you decied that you're gonna lose your weight and after 6 months of hard work and training you finally become 'hot' and when you confront the girl with your feelings she tells you that she is already with someone else but asks you to wait and you do so for over 2 years, always waiting for the right time but everytime you want to let go she'd ask you once more, 'wait'?

I'd go to the club and have stopped to wait for her, but I didn't find in this situation is frankly hard for me to say.

Blank_Sackboy_dance_GIF_by_Sakon_kun.gif

What would you do if you were a lonely 50 year old?

I'd suicide

What would you do if a zombie is in your house and you're all alone?

I'd grab one of my badass swords and cut his head off

What would you do if you were teleported into a Minecraft World?

I'd find diamonds and kill every single monster.

What would you do if you were Justin Bieber?

I'd cut my vocal cords so I'd never sing again

What would you do if you knew you'd die instantly after you'd reply to this thread?

I'd rip his mustache off.
What would you do if you had one thousand million zimbawve dollars?

Nothing TAKE THAT BITCH
What would you do if you saw a lonley cow prostitute on the street?

I'm sorry, cow? I'd take it home and eat it :D
What would you do if you ahd the chance to become famous forever?

Back