• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

No question so nothing.

What would you do if you oneday woke up and looked to the other side of the bed and a seemingly close relative of chewbacca (?) was there snoring away.. (Hairy woman) BUT you were a hobgoblin with a hat and a pipe

Well I would proceed to smoke the pipe until the hair/relative thing didn't seem much of an issue anymore, then cuddle with that chewy lookin' gal till the cows come home.

What would your first actions be, if you were Batman. (Directed at GhostX who is offline, so someone tell me about your adventure as batman.)

9BB1578D-A070-4AB2-A6CE-C37C25F964BB-6844-00000AE4DB5A61F3.jpg

Hat would you do if you one day woke up and realised you were an african swallow carrying a coconut?

<---

What would you do if you were really three midgets in a long coat.

play poker as baboons in Madagascar 3(it's only one thing I remember and can imagine, couldn't find related video, though)

What would you do if you had to spend one day(no more, no less just 86400 seconds) in universe of last game you playd/show you watched?

steal an apache and wreck havoc against the world

What would you do if you blew up *forgot

Last edited:
I saw somewhere answer "finish next to her face"

now some translated quote from one polish cartoon for adults:
What would you do if you found out that your sister gives b******s to aliens? (originally "steals sausage from aliens", but full joke doesn't translate to english well)

Depending on case
Case one: I am younger and there is only one "me" just with knowledge what happend later; I can fix my mistakes as first person and change the future

second case: I am still in my age and my second "me" is just living it's life: I'd try to talk to my second "me" to prevent shit which happen to me later
hope it won't end as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4igWjESBpsg, how it ended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l2H9ZjLBlws#t=1220s(spoiler warning for haters: contains ponies, don't click if you don't want to see them)

oh wait! Forgot to ask what next.

What would you do if someone really sent you all iproducts you "won" on the internet?

Last edited:
Back