• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats the best tips which can be given

"What should I do?" topic of the month. You can use search and read the dozens similar threads. If you don't know it yourself go play some games until you figure it out. If you want people to list you the features that gonna build you the most sucessful server you are looking in the wrong place, here we (the wanna-be-devs) will picture you our own dream servers, not something that will please a real playerbase. You can check what please real playerbases by picking top 10 from otserv list, easy.
Possibly the most reasonable opinion in this thread.

———

Plus, I always get the feeling that threads of this kind are created with the sole purpose of trying to “validate” an idea that the author has already established in his mind.

Last edited:
Wow wow wow you guys making it too personal - I am not here to listen to people who have an ill stated mind.

I was asking friendly for tips obviously not tips which woul dmake me succcessfull immediately but rather what to think about and what not cause I have not been developing a server since the early 2013s so I wanted to catch up with what is seemed as normal to have on a OTserver today.

If the thread does not please you, I can tell you before someone else does leave it.

I am gonna get my server up and running if you would like to try it out shout me a reply here or PM and I'll give u more details & client.

Will come up with more information regarding the connection pretty soon have a few things to do.

I'll put up a highrate version of this server as a beta version for some time to then conclude and create what we want as the main deal.

yo, got any screens to share like a teaser? might consider checking this server out during its beta

Back