• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's wrong?

Matley

Reaction score
When I log in on a GM, my startpos is in the temple. But when I move from the temple and relog, then I'm back in the temple?

Why ain't it changing the position when you log out!?

What are you talking about? xD

btw I fixed it, didn't look through the players sql file, missed the "save", changed it to 1 and now it's saving after logs.

If you are using xml go to players folder and right click on your Game Master file and click on the propeties. Then uncheck "read only" option.

Tukotih Doji said:
Well, i got this your not a gamemaster shit...

Blah... what? Speak so people can understand.

Jester said:
If you are using xml go to players folder and right click on your Game Master file and click on the propeties. Then uncheck "read only" option.

I am using SQL ;) If you were answering to my question... I've been using XML for a long time so I'm not really used to SQL settings and stuff :p

But it's going fine now, except one thing. I created a new char (normal on a normal account) but it crashes when I'm trying to change outfit :S probably it's some missplaced token because I'm not using acc-manager.

EDIT: Nevermind, the character was messed up. Working now :p

Back