• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's your Dream World?

Whats your Dream World(s)?

• Star Wars

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • One Piece

• Bleach

• Dragonball

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Digimon

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Death Note

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairy Tail

• Beyblade

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Naruto

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • *something I dont know lol*

• Fullmetal Alchemist

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
I made these poll options because of the image below!
The last pic(something I don't know) is the Elder Wand from Harry Potter, so those two are the same!

I'm pretty sure many people have already imagined how their lives would be if they were part of some anime/movie/tv show and after seeing this post on mighty 9gag I decided to make one here, so what would be your "Dream World(s)"?
3380142_700b_v1.jpg

Personally, I'd love to be in either Naruto/One Piece/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh, each one for their own reasons :p

Last edited:
terrible options sorry, star wars, harry potter and anime?
lame....

id be george young from blow :)
(except i wouldnt get arrested lol)

terrible options sorry, star wars, harry potter and anime?
lame....

id be george young from blow :)
(except i wouldnt get arrested lol)
The forum only allows 15 options polls, I placed the 12 on that pic, 1 for Others(in ur case) and 2 others I felt were big enough that should be up there, can't please everyone, otherwise the list would have to be endless lol

Star Wars and Pokemon! My childhood!
<3
The walking dead!
That was one of the possible choices to go up there too, along with Heroes, Stargate, and a couple more xD

I agree with Bintzer, you can't honestly have most of the options rely on anime. Horrible choices.
Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokemon are decent choices, everything else is just terrible.
Use universal choices too, I don't even know what the hell 3/4 of the choices are because I hate anime.
By universal choices, I mean well known, like Avatar, Lord of the Rings, I am Legend, ect..

Other: Everyone apart from you is megan fox (EVERYONE= like 5bn Megan Foxes!!!!!)
And you have a pet penguin called kango and he likes bread.

Back