• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ When locker is full parcel can not be sent to player

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
tfs 1.5 - 8.6
as title says when the locker of player A is full, and someone. does not matter if it's player A or B or C, tries to send a parcel or a letter this end up, in the top of the mailbox,

Hello
tfs 1.5 - 8.6
as title says when the locker of player A is full, and someone. does not matter if it's player A or B or C, tries to send a parcel or a letter this end up, in the top of the mailbox,
try changing
from
if (g_game.internalMoveItem(item->getParent(), depotLocker, INDEX_WHEREEVER, item, item->getItemCount(), nullptr) == RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) {
to
if (g_game.internalMoveItem(item->getParent(), depotLocker, INDEX_WHEREEVER, item, item->getItemCount(), nullptr, FLAG_NOLIMIT) == RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) {

Partially fixed the problem with this commit

the problem is that where there arrives many parcels, the depot disappear and i have to remove parcels outside the locker if I want to make the depot appear again
. so how to make the depot static?

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

Partially fixed the problem with this commit

the problem is that where there arrives many parcels, the depot disappear and i have to remove parcels outside the locker if I want to make the depot appear again
. so how to make the depot static?

View attachment 77109View attachment 77110
You can check getDepotLocker/Chest functions and try to handle it in a different way. I don’t think there’s an easy solution.
What you can do is increase locker size..

You can check getDepotLocker/Chest functions and try to handle it in a different way. I don’t think there’s an easy solution.
What you can do is increase locker size..
where do i check to increase locker size? by the moment it has only 3 squares. would like to increase the size to 20, i reviewed in items.xml but in there locker is not definied

Last edited:
My Bad. thank you
Post automatically merged:

Still would like to make the depot static if i add parcels it or items it moves to the right, wont it be possible to be it always in the first square?
View attachment 77140
Locker is not different of a normal container. what happens when u add items inside a container? it's the normal behavior.

You cannot make chest 'static', but u can try what i've said before.. changing:
Player::getDepotLocker

an idea is:
Every time a player open locker, if chest already exists, move it to the first slot.

Locker is not different of a normal container. what happens when u add items inside a container? it's the normal behavior.

You cannot make chest 'static', but u can try what i've said before.. changing:
Player::getDepotLocker

an idea is:
Every time a player open locker, if chest already exists, move it to the first slot.
Yes, It's a nice workaround do you know how to code this or would be hard?
maybe where should i look if i want to begin to study the code?

Back