• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

'Stealing' (someone was too slow to pick it up again after bragging with it) a dragon scale male at level 9, giving it back because I was scared of getting hunted.. It took me ages to get out of rook and didn't want to do that again.. This was in the old days, talking about 7.2 maybe even earlier, back then it was worth 200 to 250~k? I know it was a lot back then haha. Such a shame..

I also hunted Calin sewers until level 20 cause I didn't know where to hunt else >.<

Coolest thing I've done was definately making a 'druid farm' with a friend of mine. We produced hundreds of backpacks UH. Gotta love the old days:)

Hehe, I tried teaching my girlfriend how to play tibia and it wasn't untill 2 weeks later I got to know she hadn't figured out you could use the arrow keys on the keyboard, so she used the mouse the whole time to walk. But then again.. She is blond =P

your not the only one

Speaking of parcels, I remember not putting the name + town on the label correctly and losing items on the mailbox...

Pissed me off :mad:

Speaking of parcels, I remember not putting the name + town on the label correctly and losing items on the mailbox...

Pissed me off :mad:

I got trapped at the upper floor @ venore deposit (middle) with parcels xD some guy said he would give me items etc. & was really nice then when I go up I'm trapped & noone came there rofl.
Just started that time, didn't have any friends so I just quitted it. It should still be there actually lol

Being on rookgard on my first char for like 2-3 weeks.

I stayed there on my first character until level 19, then I went to main because I got tired of Rookgaard.

Guess what happened? I got rooked... :mad:

i remember noobie conversation
me: hi
red skull pk: hunted
me: ok trade
You are dead.

i always used the sorcerer outfit only full black or full white
i toughts rabbits made advance to other level after 30 minutes i noticed they gave me nothing
i always asked in thais what legs is better studded legs or brass legs i saw brass had more arm but somehow i got lesser damage when i wear studded so i asked everyone
i tought brass set is better then plate set because it was more golden then plate was
i wanted to be a sorcerer because wand of dragonbreath is a fire element en it looked good like a demon like in the screenshot of demon on the site so i leveled my char to level 11 in rook then i got sick of it and go to main >.>
a pk did soulfire on me it was a level 18 sorcerer he was still in north gate and i was running into temple i tought the wand of dragonbreath got that much distance..
i didn't dare t put my items in dp because i tought people will steal them
i tought a dwarven shield was very rare

The first times i came on Tibia.. I did'nt know how to move -claps his head-
Thought that the word "noob" supercool meant... I was a kid :< A little little kid!
Thought that Aruda was a player... In the depot they blocked my way out whit aruda and back then didn't know how to move out... I was talking to her like "I got level 100!" "Hunted!" "I got guild whit level all 100+ and you hunted!" All that stffu :>

lol...
I started playing tibia, because i was on msn with my rl.
I was chating, and he wasnt answering.
Then i send a lot of emoticon and shit, and he sayd:
HEY YOU MADE ME DIE! when i checked ur msg i dead to a dragon that a noob lured
I sayd: oh sorry btw what game are u playing?
And he: Tibia
i downloaded, and loged in.
WHEN I LOGED, i tought: OMFG THIS GRAPHIC SUX! HOW DO I MOVE WTF???
Then i had to call my rl, he told me to use arrow keys, then, i COULDNT get up on a ladder ...
He had to log in in my char to do it rofl rofl rofl
Then i got to rook finally...
I saved money, and went buy a "super roxor item" called: mace.
30 gps (yeah i remember you will know WHY)
I didnt even know that "trade" existed... soo
i put the 30 gps on the guys 'depot' and he loged
then i started to: BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA playernamethatscamedmehere SCAMED MEEE PLZ MACE OR 30 GPS PLZ PLZ IM SO MAD
I took 1 month to get out of rook. THen i got lv 12 in main, and then bought a lv 20 acc >.>
I remember. i was using citizen black full outfit, and i remember the cyclop mountain, V of ab dendriel.
It looked so cool for me,
my rl lv 108 needed go there one day, because i got lost on it, and with 10 of life...
OBS 2 of my rl plays rl tibia... one was lv 108 at that time (now 170 i think) and the other was 28~(now 52 >.>)
---
Now let me remember some shit about when i wasnt soo noob...
I got scamed because one guy was going pay 30k on my crown armor ( i payd 13k on it._.)
he traded 3cc, then i acepted he canceled,
then he traded again, and canceled
then he traded 3 platinum...
and boom
i sold a crown armor for 300 gps--'
then i bought a lv 109 acc (not my rl account, at that time he was like 130)
But now, i am quiting TIBIA (even ot)
PS3 4 EVER
;D
now i buy ps3's accs
lOL

I was selling my account lvl 12 on rook because i though i were the #1 on tibia because i never seen a lvl 12 before xD

Noob mistakes:
- LADDER - it's just classic
- Thought Hunter was a player, it killed me about 7 times
- got killed because of saying "F**k" to guards at low hp. Friend told me "it will be great fun" -.-

- Thought Hunter was a player, it killed me about 7 times

I thought that about Wild Warrior's north of Thais a couple times. I remember running from them saying "Please stop, I didn't do anything."
And one time one of them poofed and I was like, "thank you gm!?" "Hello?"

That made me laugh thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom