• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

I spent 2 weeks creating chars at different worlds and trying to talk to "old" tibia legends in order to find the magic longsword XD

Thought that the minotaur mage could eventually escape if someone opened the door and kill everyone...

Thought that Sorcerers used runes to hit, not wands so I spend 3 weeks ~level 29~ making fire field runes and leveling with them.

• I remember a valkyrie attacking me north-west of thais, I tried talking to it. Begging it to stop, but it wouldn't and then I died..

That's funny, I laughed when I read this.

• I remember a valkyrie attacking me north-west of thais, I tried talking to it. Begging it to stop, but it wouldn't and then I died..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this really is funny

*Some guy gave me crown set because i showed him my eq (chain armor, leather helmet, leather legs) then i told my friend and he had my acc and pw, so he said he was going to logg and logged in and took everything :( then i started to cry and my mom called his mom and he only returned the crown shield :/
*I called my rls to show me how to change outfit
*When i took wand of vortex, i though i was the only one who took it, i saw it at stuck at the water :)

Last edited:
I was at the dragon quest, and i thought that those giants fires was a tile or a kind of floor so i step in like 14 of them,

20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

Then a pop-up appeared, "Opps, Sorry you died, you were a brave adventurer"

LMFAO..;

1. I didnt know how to walk so i used mapclick
2. I didn't know where anything was (obviously)
3. It took me 2 months to get out of rook, but i got killed to level 6. and went back to rook..

theres probably alot more..i just dont remember :p

Hehe, I tried teaching my girlfriend how to play tibia and it wasn't untill 2 weeks later I got to know she hadn't figured out you could use the arrow keys on the keyboard, so she used the mouse the whole time to walk. But then again.. She is blond =P

Last edited:
I remember this fast thing coming at me but it was so fast,

I said Hi, and then I died.
I never knew why did i died.

/\
now u got me wondering...

Orc zerk/giant spider/ ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :S

@ /\

I don't know Iwas on a Mountain and i remember saying Hi
And then i died all of the suddenly.
I remember Looting 1 silver coin and someone got mad.

I remember in 7.4 tibia being level 16 druid with my friend making lmms/hmms and killing the 1 minotaur guard spawn in south thais

one time i made 12 accounts, all lvl 8 sorcs and gave 1 to each rl to play with me and kill the orc zerk on the north of thais, 10 died, and orc was left with red hp, i bailed and the other guy logged off, hehe it was epic funny, 12 lil sorcs hitting orc zerk with vortex and no pots, it was HILARIOUS

I remember I got scammed because I sold my account for free, and someone said that it was the best trade Ever.

well my rls didnt want to play so i just told them they just had to log in , go down the stairs and click the green and red thing xD

Well, I remembered when i had for the first tiem lvl 8,
and I went to Carlin.

Thats Day was so cool, and i was seeing a lot of White Skulls and Stuffs,
So i said "Yo, How i got your white skull, its cool"

And Suddenly everyone one was like

"Yea Your the Master if you get white skull, do it."
Me: Do what?
Guy: "Its Easy Just attack that npc called [Name]

And when I attacked I got the white Skull

ME: Yeah, thx bro.

Then 1 sec later Everyone one in town Attacked me At once.
And i was like

ME: wttf i dint do anything
POOOFF DEAD.

I just remembered one of my first experiences in Thais. (7.6?)...
I ran into that dog and I thought it could hurt me, so I was running around the town trying to get away from it.

Just embarrassing... :blink: I can't remember if I was yelling help or not.

Last edited:
Back