• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

I never hotkeyed potion use on myself..
I used the pots on myself with the mouse. xD

I got stuck in the doublet quest my first day.. quit for 3 weeks >.> Came back got to main.
Looted a plate armor from some dead guy and thought he was going to kill me.

Ah the good old days.

*Didn't know that I can put pots in hotkeys
*Can't climb the ladder, I called my cousin to take me out :eek:
*Didn't know that I can make the hotkeys send automatically
*Can't change my outfit
*Can't loot monsters
*One day i got 30k, I was a noob a guy offered me a boh for 30k I accepted, he traded the boh and canceled, second time he traded a sundel, and I accepted ;/

Really these days was the best ever, I stayed in rookgaard like 3 months :)

When bright sword and katana looked almost the same.. So I used to trade a bright sword, say there was an error, trade the katana and get like 10k for the katana..

Ahh, economy has gone since botters arrived.

When bright sword and katana looked almost the same.. So I used to trade a bright sword, say there was an error, trade the katana and get like 10k for the katana..

Ahh, economy has gone since botters arrived.

scammers are worse than botters.

how are scammers worse than botters, the only way a scammer can affect you is if you are dumb enough to get scammed.

so if I scam about 500$ from you, it's ok since you was dumb enough to let's say.... let me hack ur paypal?
No, you would either be crying like a kid or raging as fuck.

its different a tibian scammer, where it was your mistake to get scammed, than a real life scammer

@Cake:
Sorry, but I have to agree with Brook, it's only players fault if he got scammed, but you're right real life or virtual, it's still scam.
Also don't compare hack with scam, they're both different things. Scam is like giving for kid milk ice instead of strawberry one, hack is like thieving :p.

@Topic:
Well, it's not about me, but me and my friends told for other friend once that he can loot 100 gp from wasp, but it happens rarely, and he started to hunt wasps @ rookgard and opening every killed wasp. (Back in times when wasp was always empty, no honeycombs ;p).

I remember being at rookgaard for months. and when I FINALLY got to main I looted a spike sword in a dead body (at Amazons north of carlin) and thought it was the best weapon you could get and kept braging with it infront of my friend for weeks :D
<Thoose were the days>

-I remember when after about 3 months of playing with my first tibia character I still didn't know that hotkeys exist. I was lvl 27pacc already and I always wondered, how the fuck do those high levels drink potions so fast while running at insane speed without wasting them on floor!?!?! Every time I met PK I usually died in 20 seconds, because I was too freaked out and usually my potion backpacks were closed, so I even if I made to open backpack with potion, I spilled them out on ground anyway.
-The first day I got to main, everyone was calling me a noob all the time and I didnt know what that means. When I asked my friend why everyone is calling me so, he started to rofl.

always use classic controls a RL told me to.

--not knowing how to TRADE!!! i wanted to buy a mace on rook. back in the day having a mace meant u were a god. my rl's keep telling me click on the gold then on the player to trade. i was like WTF! that doesnt work. after like 5mins i was like hmm. i think this is what they mean... i just dragged my gold to the floor under the guy i had no idea what i was doing.(libera 7.3-7.4~~ rook was jammed full of ppl)
--some1 told me drinking a vial of slime was good i drank it and was dieing from the poison 20+ ppl must of trapped me at seymour in rook near the bookcases. right before i died i opened up a book shelf and put all my loot in it. i logged right back on check the book shelf and no1 had taken my loot!!!!!! LOL so pretty much i just died and lost exp.
--OMG!!!! ORC SPEARMAN!!! ruN! thinking they were so hard trying to walk around them or team kill them.
--thinking studded legs are amazing.
--massive amounts of ppl use to be in the rook town. 50~ all yelling trying to sell and buy items.
--everything was so awesome and fun and noobish. rook is still my favorite place in all of tibia.
--quit that char, new world
--made it to main lvl 20. prlly lots of noob stuff but my friends were always higher and helped me learn so i wasnt to bad.
--every1 spamming trade chat no 2min delay.

--quit for prlly a yr then
--new char 7.5

--found the doublet quest myself. i thought i was the only person to ever find it. still today if i made a new char i get it right away.

i bet lots of other stuff that i just dont remember.

I didn't know that you could leave rook in 7.6, so I stayed.
At level 28 when I found out, I left and got rooked instantly. It was on Dolera...
Everything was so different in main, I freaked out.

This is the event that lead to open-tibia for myself.

• I remember a valkyrie attacking me north-west of thais, I tried talking to it. Begging it to stop, but it wouldn't and then I died..

• I remember a valkyrie attacking me north-west of thais, I tried talking to it. Begging it to stop, but it wouldn't and then I died..

LMFAO..;

1. I didnt know how to walk so i used mapclick
2. I didn't know where anything was (obviously)
3. It took me 2 months to get out of rook, but i got killed to level 6. and went back to rook..

theres probably alot more..i just dont remember :p

1- Started to cry when i died .
2- Started to cry when i lost my spear i looted in a loot bag .
3- Didnt know how to climb ladders
3- Thought i was pro when killing first minotaur

Back