• Congratulations to the OTLand February Mapping Competition Winner! The grand prize of Otland Premium goes to eiserne festung.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When will TFS 1.4 be released?

Itutorial

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
One of the recent changes in TFS 1.3 broke stuff. After a while sitting afk you get kicked and cannot log back into the game until the server is restarted.

Yamaken

Pro OpenTibia Developer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
One of the recent changes in TFS 1.3 broke stuff. After a while sitting afk you get kicked and cannot log back into the game until the server is restarted.
You can go back few commits and recompile the distro till you find the commit that broke that feature that would help a lot.

Itutorial

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what it is. Pretty much after sitting for a while the tibia client says "attempting to reconnect", kicks me, then I can't log back into the server (sometimes the server shuts itself off). It is a completely clean server.

Sarah Wesker

ค∂vαηcε รүηтαx ❤
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MillhioreBT
This has never happened to me.
Ok yes, XD But it's always because of something I do wrong, then I fix it and it looks good again ;)

Leaving the topic of jokes, the block you mention has not really happened to me
F

Itutorial

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what it is. Pretty much after sitting for a while the tibia client says "attempting to reconnect", kicks me, then I can't log back into the server (sometimes the server shuts itself off). It is a completely clean server.
It was something I did.....