• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ where do i find the int32_t in the source for all the player/monster stats and hp/mp.

Zombiegod

Solutions
Reaction score
I am trying to raise all the limits on my server to the 64bit integer limit. Why? so that if i need to go higher then 2b, i can.

I got a lot of it done i feel, as i have been using my admin chicken as a test monster, atm its health is set too 10 trillion, then i gave it monster levels 1-100, so it gets crazy amounts at level 100.

They are functioning(i think), and a virtually immortal (at leasting doing 2-7m damage.) However their health bar is bugged, and so is the onlook health number for gms.

the bar either disappear (they still move and such) or go down like they are dying, but go back to full when it hits 0. For the onlook bug, its just displays a random digit in the 32bit integer range.

Ill change the stuff my self, however ive already covered most of what i thought was the needed source plus a little extra (found out i upped summons to 64bit when someone pointed it out to me lol)

Back