• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

Any advice on a 35 ek 70/70 skills, pretty much best equipment.. And pacc

Just some examples. :)

Yalahar Necromancers,
Fenrock Tortoises/Crocodiles,
Ankrahmun Scarabs,
Port Hope Tarantulas (Task).

I appreciate the tips on where to hunt guys, but here is the thing, both places are drained with botters... Anywhere else?

82 ms got 1,4kk and wanna waste it fast asap to take atleast 4-5 levels a day.
Lizard high guards/ZAO - Muggy plains 250~k exph but rly boring + profit
DLS darashia - 150k exph but 99.99% waste
Necromancers yalahar - 100k exph, profit + i'm doing the task. But boring.

So any other place where i could hunt?!?!.
Also, Ninjahopparn i'm not trying to be rude now, but ek at necromancers is a huge waste and not even good exp. Necromancer's got a spell called Death Hit that will hit around 100 24/7 when you're beside them

43 druid.
best set in my level - hailstorm rod "having 5k only in the bank" pacc, and manualing.

level 14 sorc :D prem
someone advised me going tombs in ankh. so i went to freakin shadow walker tomb or how its called and almost died by a vampire :(
i thought i find some larvas there instead of vampir and crypt shambler?

level 14 sorc :D prem
someone advised me going tombs in ankh. so i went to freakin shadow walker tomb or how its called and almost died by a vampire :(
i thought i find some larvas there instead of vampir and crypt shambler?

Oh damn :(
You could try larvas north of darashia, liberty bay rotworms, alot of places at that level. If you're looking for profit Swamp Trolls.

70 rp good dist Good eq I dont care if I waste money so much . WHERE TO HUNT FAST MAIIIIITS :p?

Dont care for waste? Awesome. Go to -1 Cemetary in yalahar, braindeaths etc. Be quick on healing, though ;)

Im currently at liberty bay rots three...
thats where i always was hunting since im on main :p

acctually it isnt that bad :p

used loot calaculator from tibiaml:
hunt in 15 mins:

15rjcif.png

my profit without selling food:
21llkrs.png

Last edited:
70 rp good dist Good eq I dont care if I waste money so much . WHERE TO HUNT FAST MAIIIIITS :p?

Have you tried worker golems? I went there on my 70RP, 100 Dist, wasn't too bad. Careful of their combos though, they can hit quite abit.

38 ED, 33ML, Hat of the mad, focus cape, vampire shield, hailstorm rod, zaoan legs, boh, 20k money.

I dont wanna waste the 20k, So i want little profit and fast lvling, Atm hunting in Yalahar Dragons but many botters ect.

Check above or go darashia dragons / dragon lords

38 ED, 33ML, Hat of the mad, focus cape, vampire shield, hailstorm rod, zaoan legs, boh, 20k money.

I dont wanna waste the 20k, So i want little profit and fast lvling, Atm hunting in Yalahar Dragons but many botters ect.

Mutated humans is good profit, you could go there til 40-45
Darashia drags once your level 40
Tomb of your choice.

Back