• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to post?

The tutor exam will come up as a little image in the left menu. Just wait, remember that we are logging all ip's and what account their made from. It's only allowed to try it once every 1month per account. Do you got more then 1 account it's legal to use them.

But only 1 try per account. =)
It opens 20:00 CET time.

The tutor exam will come up as a little image in the left menu. Just wait, remember that we are logging all ip's and what account their made from. It's only allowed to try it once every 1month per account. Do you got more then 1 account it's legal to use them.

But only 1 try per account. =)
It opens 20:00 CET time.
Can you delete my account qknight? I made qknight but thats not the char i play on :eek:
And how do you give rep on this forum? xD

Can you delete my account qknight? I made qknight but thats not the char i play on :eek:
And how do you give rep on this forum? xD

I will add this function to delete your own account, nice one.

And the button under my nick to the left, picture of some dude taking his girl from behind or smting :)

I still dont get it ... Wher is that icon ur talking about ?

Back