• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which nation is more annoying?

I don't know why but I get more annoying on swedish people, atleast in tibia. Something about they think themselfs as superior in most cases.

really? i didnt know , i thought my friend who was swedish is just over talker about himself but it looks like that all swedish does......anoying yes

Swedish ppl got good pvp ;P and own most of nation so i guess thats the most annoying thing abt em ;p

Believe me, Pvp got nothing with nation to do. I've played together with some people only because they were swedish and that was a mistake :) And its usually not someones nationality that bugs me its more how mature/old people are. Althought I've never met a nice guy from brazil yet so I'll go with brazil ^_^

I have too say Sweden, not all of them obviously... But some Swedish people are annoying, and cooky n' all.

And then again, so is Polish people (And again, not all of them, but some) and they are acting so childish.

However, on that questions... I gotta so Poland, no offense to any of you.

Zer0xe.

Pl's is most annoying. They think Polish is the main language and speaks polish with everything.. and when I write "English please", they just write "no pl" -.- Learn english for god sake.. but some pl's is nice :)

Polands just "fri plx" and English is -1
Brazilians are the same but in theyr language
Swedish people are actually the best common-sense as i can see.

But in any case, all newbs that say give me free / make me god / gm pls, and doesnt know a shit of talking English, are the most fail players in the whole game.

Polands just "fri plx" and English is -1
Brazilians are the same but in theyr language
Swedish people are actually the best common-sense as i can see.

But in any case, all newbs that say give me free / make me god / gm pls, and doesnt know a shit of talking English, are the most fail players in the whole game.

Dont judge on their language it's so cool when they talk english i even like to say Plx instead of please
haha
Polish :frii itanz plx
Egyptian :Far tens blz
Brazilian :vree atan pls

:):):):):):)

People who dislike people with bad english is stupid. Isn't it obvious why A MAJORITY of a nation is bad at English? hmm? think of the word education and let's see.

I do not dislike any Nation in general, but I can get annoyed by US kids "yo ma ***** from da wigga in da crib do da wibbbbbb"

Trust me, even other Americans get annoyed at those people.

I am Canadian with Portuguese background, My dads side is Scottish and my mothers side is from Portugal.

I just generally dislike Mexicans because they got smart about PA. As for Polish players, I don't really know many of them so I can't say, and because I can at least speak portuguese I can understand BRs.

PL's and swe and egyption.. swe see thier self like they are the king and egyption too somtimes... and pl's are so noob...
but i've meat like 5 ppl from br and they were so nice..

PL's and swe and egyption.. swe see thier self like they are the king and egyption too somtimes... and pl's are so noob...
but i've meat like 5 ppl from br and they were so nice..

And you are soooo coool! best english ....

Some of you guys shouldn't even be posting, lol.

Back