• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which nation is more annoying?

I Found that The most Annoying Nation is British People , Because they Dont have Life

You Know who Am talking about right?!..................

[The 2 Fake Accounts , Emma Watson , Daniel Radcliff ]

And who told you the real users are from Britain?

Google , is so easy!
They are British Am 100% that they r , but i dont sure if they got another nation from dad or mom.

brs in rl havent done anything to me, but in tibia they have build an empire of hackers power abusers, botters, stupids (because they start to tell you porra with no reason).
so i say br
and btw in rl tibia 56 of 60 times ive been pked it has been a br who pked me -.-

Well, swedish guys is pretty annoying, because they get really angry if someone do a little wrong in PvP.. That's sick, and they think they are worth more than all other, like ZoOrOo said.

Br's, they are really annoying.. Because they say: BR?, if I say no, they start to speak portuguese, wtf?! :s

Germans, they are pretty annoying too. I haven't any reason at the moment.. But many germans are nice ^^

PL's, some of them are annoying, but they only say PL?, and not like BR's say. In the last 2~ years, there wasn't any annoying PL's :)

The polish people. Why? Massivly becouse they suck in PvP. They're always using bot with paralyze scripts. And when they're running away, they're always stairjumping. Which is really annoying.

poland for sure, really annoying when they come to you and say something on their language like "fri itenz plz" and i write "english please.." and they continue writing on polish, like WTF?!
:(

Actually not any nation, I met retards from DIFFERENT countries , if not all :p but Mostly its Polish and Brazil People, Mostly trying to scam , lure monster or something like that x] Theres also some swedish people trying to be "Gangstahs" <.<

Back
Top Bottom