• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which nation is more annoying?

It's simple...

Swe hates PL

PL hates Swe

Br hates both

Always war PL against Swe xDD

Every country have their bad and good guys. You can't judge a country by their bad guys.

But the most annoying is the guys from Poland ( No offence! )

Reason : Because when I'm hunting in WoW a polack shows up and kill everything and I ask "Why do you kill me monster :eek:?" And most of them says something in polish and just continue the killing! -.-

egyptians :s

well hey husam said that XD
he sej they don't know how many mb = 1 gb

Brs and Pl's. Can't stand either of em.. Every pl/br ot i see on otservlist is fail.

I would say like some others said, those that cant speek english or understand it, really annoying becasue they can like insult me and i dont know what they are saying..

Personally I dislike any person who acts out a country stereotype.

Aka. the people who runs around going "BRRRRRRRRRRR?!!?!?!?!??" or "PLLLLLLLLL????????????" or "SWE??????????????" or whatever other tibia stereotypes there is.

Though I gotta admit, I love saying "sim" when someone asks "BR??????" only to go "Just kidding~" and walk away when they start spamming me with Portuguese. :)
Another fun habit of mine is to shout "ENG???????????", always brings a chuckle or two out of the few people who gets the joke.

Back