• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which one is Better?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I'm in need of a new Headset for gaming. I wanna hear background you know just great hearing. Which one you think is good?

megalodon-en.jpg

The Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Gaming Audio - English

Or

1045-1255.jpg

Steelsound 5H V2 Headset (only one headset ships) - 61000 - Buy.com

Edit: I also wanted to know which one is better USB or the little thingys you know the color shit i got an sound card so don't know.........

Last edited:
Well i don't care for the price i just need extremely great headsets.

B

U

M

P

Come on guys.... Anyone know anything about Mics?

fatality bs is just commercial nonsense crap, ive been using steelseries siberia for a while now and i seriously cant even imagine to use another one, just perfect ;] the looks, the function, you name it

The 5H one sucks! It's not comfortable at all, sure the sound is nice. But I seriously wouldn't recommend it.

How aren't they comfortable....? They looks dam nice.

Ya, but they're large and sits really tight to your head, they push on your temples and you get really sweaty. I'd recommend the Siberias as well, since they're comfortable.

I wouldn't take any of those. I myself use Creative HS-450 and it really rox. Awesome sound and very comfortable and bedside that perfect microphone and layout.
HS450_c.jpg

Well, I got in till tommrow to order them. I just found out that the Razer has not even came out, Yea i got pissed off. So i am going for the Steel unless i find another good one.

Back